Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ForumQuest] - Interactive Webcomic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    >> Next
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9.gif Views:	0 Size:	529.2 KB ID:	6872703








    A shadow glides across the sand...

    >> Next
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    since nobody said it yet,suddenly alien space bats attack
    Click image for larger version  Name:	10.gif Views:	0 Size:	217.6 KB ID:	6872704








    OH GOD
    NOT THE BATS
    THEY'RE ALL OVER MY EYES

    The alien space bats transcend time, space, and file formats, causing jpeg artifacts in this gif.

    >> Perform epic battle maneuver
    Click image for larger version  Name:	11.gif Views:	0 Size:	796.7 KB ID:	6872706








    You perform an epic battle maneuver. That is to say, you flail your arms at approximately Mach 1.
    The bats, clearly intimidated by this show of force, quickly retreat.


    >> Enter bank
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    I mean obviously a bank why would you not take free money
    Click image for larger version  Name:	12.png Views:	0 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	6872707








    After the intense encounter with the alien space bats, you take a quick breather before entering the bank.
    Behind the counter is the first person you've seen so far! Yay. He seems unhappy, though.

    >> Obtain funds to file a restraining order
    Last edited by m456; 08-10-2020, 05:33 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by m456 View Post
      After the intense encounter with the alien space bats, you take a quick breather before entering the bank.
      Behind the counter is the first person you've seen so far! Yay. He seems unhappy, though.

      What do you do?
      [/CENTER]
      you explain that you're being chased by alien space batstm and need funds to file a restraining order
      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
      I love her so so much eee
      how do I add back my sigpic
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

      Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

      Comment


      • #18
        >> Obtain funds to file a restraining order
        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
        you explain that you're being chased by alien space batstm and need funds to file a restraining order
        Click image for larger version  Name:	13.png Views:	53 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	6875006




        You're intimidated by the sheer size of this guy.

        Read dialogue




        >> Accept the offer
        Last edited by m456; 09-04-2020, 08:11 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          >> Accept the offer
          Click image for larger version  Name:	14.png Views:	0 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	6873352




          You reluctantly accept the offer. The teller leads you into the basement. As it turns out, this bank is a front for a shadowy organization called the Brotherhood of Black Hats, called so because all members wear a really awesome black hat. For decades, a rival organization named the Brotherhood of White Hats (called so because all members wear a really lame white hat) has opposed them. But now, the boss believes he's on to something.

          He suspects he's found a White Hat sleeper agent in Left, a town not far from here. Following a raid on a White Hat compound, they discovered a list of addresses belonging to members of the group. Most of them have been dealt with, but one remains.

          The boss wants you to pay them a visit and extract any important documents on the Brotherhood of White Hats. He hands you a note and leaves you to your own devices.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	14_note.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	6873353



          >> Obtain legendary weapon
          Last edited by m456; 08-11-2020, 01:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            There's no time to lose, saddle up and gather supplies for your journey to Left.
            LetsGo

            Comment


            • #21
              Beginning your journey to the left, you meet a strange chameleon. Rango, perhaps?

              boing boing .

              Discord : Cygnus#1055​​​​​

              Comment


              • #22
                But suddenly, le monke warped from another dimension, crushing the strange chameleon.

                "Uh Oh! Stinky!"
                BOTTOM TEXT

                Comment


                • #23
                  You decide le monke seems like a strong and reliable companion to take with you on your journey to Left. So, you let him get on your back and continue your journey.
                  *Insert interesting signature here*

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    >> Obtain legendary weapon
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	15.png Views:	0 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	6874046




                    You are given a legendary item: the Makeshift Dagger!
                    It's rusty, slightly bent and it looks like it's made of scrap metal. Still, could come in handy.


                    >> Add item to inventory
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	16.png Views:	0 Size:	70.1 KB ID:	6874053



                    You add the Makeshift Dagger to your inventory, right next to the key you obtained from the boss' house. The one you burned down.

                    >> Travel to Left
                    Originally posted by LETS4GO View Post
                    There's no time to lose, saddle up and gather supplies for your journey to Left.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	15.gif Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	6874045


                    With that out of the way, you leave the bank. The alien space batscould attack at any moment, and you still haven't filed the restraining order. Hold on... how are you going to get there? It's been a long day, and you're really not in the mood for walking. You figure a horse is your best bet.

                    You then realize you're broke. The hilarious monke shenanigans must wait, it seems. The bank is obviously out of the question, and you don't want to test the boss' generosity.


                    >> Imagine
                    Last edited by m456; 08-11-2020, 05:34 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      you imagine a horse
                      this somehow works and you ride out on your imaginary horse
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

                      Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        >> Imagine
                        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                        you imagine a horse
                        this somehow works and you ride out on your imaginary horse
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	18.gif Views:	10 Size:	418.2 KB ID:	6874243



                        You imagine yourself galloping through the desert on a horse. This somehow works, summoning the hors, a truly nightmarish beast from an alternate dimension.

                        >> Ride
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	19.gif Views:	10 Size:	632.9 KB ID:	6874244



                        The hors glides across the sand toward your destination.

                        >> Next
                        Last edited by m456; 08-12-2020, 04:22 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          nice comic btw
                          Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            but the hors died
                            BOTTOM TEXT

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                              but the hors died
                              because of sudden space bat attacktm
                              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                              I love her so so much eee
                              how do I add back my sigpic
                              IGN: Dynnie
                              Discord: Dynnie#3475

                              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                >> Next
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	20.png Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	6875010




                                After a long and exhausting ride across the desert, you come across a well. The water is surprisingly cold, and you happily take a long drink. You offer the hors some, but as usual, it just stares at you with a blank expression.
                                >> Look up
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	21.gif Views:	0 Size:	342.8 KB ID:	6875011




                                Uh oh. That's not a good omen.
                                >> Next
                                Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                                but the hors died
                                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                                because of sudden space bat attacktm
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	22.gif Views:	0 Size:	582.5 KB ID:	6875012




                                OH GOD
                                OH MAN
                                OH GOD


                                You watch helplessly as a group of alien space bats
                                latch onto the hors and carry it away. One of them stays behind and attacks!

                                >> Fight
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	23.gif Views:	0 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	6875013




                                You unsheath your Makeshift Dagger and prepare to avenge your friend!

                                >> Strangle bat
                                Last edited by m456; 08-13-2020, 06:10 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X