• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopyhupis
    commented on 's reply
    Aight I’ll try it out!

• CalLeyZero
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks might check out those movie soon.

• ChickyBro
    commented on 's reply
    I remember Higurashi! If I recall correctly, the second adapatation will air next season, right?

• ChickyBro
    commented on 's reply
    I've seen Weathering with You in a theater, I also have a blu-ray of it. Hello World didn't get my attention when I first saw the trailer and from the ratings, the movie seems like average.

• CalLeyZero
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh thanks. btw have u seen 'Weathering with you' and 'Hello world' ?

• Ohlid
    commented on 's reply
    If you have not watched any Higurashi, psychological horror is basically the entire MO for the series.

• ChickyBro
    commented on 's reply
    No? I found the movie better than Your name. btw.

• CalLeyZero
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh i see. So it does have the same element with Kimi no Nawa?

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Danganropa (If anyone else knows some good psychology horrors tell me)

and RWBY if you count that

I can’t watch romance anime I don’t find them entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• ChickyBro
    replied
    Toradora! is one of my most favorite anime series. The setup is pretty cliché but author Yuyuko wrote the story so well. Very recommended if you love slow burn stuff. I think this series can be a great watch with family. I've read the light novel too. And I really love Taiga.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (OreGairu) is also one of my most favorite anime series alongside Toradora! Self-depraction really sucks
    The series has gotten more philosophical since season 2. For season 3, I'd complained about it many times outside this place, but still, this series is one of my favorites. I'm planning to write a full review on this series when it has ended. I also read the light novel too.

Now as as a manga reader of Rent-a-Girlfriend for over a year. The series is hot garbage and also that's what makes it enjoyable. I dislike this series. Enough of BS and there's like only 3 actually good chapters so far. There's one bleh panel I'd like to post here but I'm lazy to find the image. Also saying the MC is relatable is ridiculous. That's it. I didn't expect the anime to be this popular but people like this crap, I suppose. No offense, though. People can enjoy what they want.

Violet Evergarden is really good. It might be hard for some people (usually younger ones) to understand its themes. The writing is very great, so is the animation and the effort KyoAni has pour in. Not to mention that the anime director was also a newbie.

I'd write down some more later but yeah, here you go.

Leave a comment:

• ChickyBro
    replied
    Originally posted by CalLeyZero View Post
    - Silent voice (am not into rom type anime :v)
    A Silent Voice is not a romance story, it's a drama. It's about self-forgiveness and redemption. Really good movie, I recommend. 10/10 from me. It's my most favorite anime movie.

Leave a comment:

• CalLeyZero
    replied
    - Naruto (dont really watch mainstream anime but heard its good or bad idk)
    - Hunter x hunter (watch list #1)
    - Silent voice (am not into rom type anime :v)
    - Sword art online (ah yes probably the first isekai'd anime i watched plan to rewatch to follow up with its s2)
    - Attack on titan (same w naruto :v)
    - No game no life (the animation was nice ngl but WHERES SEASON 2?)
    - Kakegurui (watch list #2)
    - Boruto (same w his father :v)
    - Haikyu (idk is it good like kuroko no basuke? dont really watch sport anime)
    - Classroom of elite (the anime was nice tbh but kinda feel like its rushed)
    - Yahari/Oregairu (watch list #3)
    - Darling in the franxx (a nice anime probably one of ma fav rom/action anime)
    - Akame ga kill (watched this but tbh idk about the ending plot. they say its difference from the LN)
    - Charlotte (idk wat to say on this one but 11/10)
    - Demon slayer (too mainstreammmmm)
    - Kaguya sama (chika best mom)
    - My hero academia (overrated af)
    - Tokyo ghoul (its a great anime where the story arent really rushed. TLDR: WATCH IT)

Leave a comment:

• CalLeyZero
    commented on 's reply
    > tower of god

yes rachel best girl

• Edibish
    commented on 's reply
    SOA starts off really well then is meh. I totally agree with you, but it actually gets better in S3.

At first, I didn’t even bother finishing ep 1 before giving up on maid-sama. I gave it another shot and became invested in the characters, it was just different from the other rom animes I’ve been watching.

Charlotte is pretty good until near the end, it becomes super rushed and I was like bruh when I finished the show.

Elfen lied is good, reminds me of darling in the franxx for some reason lol

I’ll definitely check out the Monogatari series and I want to eat your pancreas when I have time.

• Kfbun
    commented on 's reply
    aight, but thats only the plan to read animes, i can give you a list of animesthat i watch that i high reccomended if you want, i think i made a similar text a while ago for someone also might copy and paste to this thread also.
Working...
X