Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ✔ Here's Why You Should Try GENSHIN IMPACT | New Anime Game

Hey Growtopians!

Ahrcéus here. This thread is in no way leading players to shift to Genshin Impact and leave Growtopia, but merely sharing how Genshin Impact is a game that is worth your time. I recently played it and it offers a fantastic open-world experience. It's a Gacha game which entails Anime/Manga-esque features. Genshin Impact also offers a refreshing change to players who want to try new games; you can unlock new characters, explore dungeons, cook food, converse with NPC's, and even play with friends!

For those who might be asking, yes, it is a free-to-play action roleplaying game (RPG); I believe it is also playable through mobile devices. It has a spectacular story (which I am currently progressing through), and you can get to choose between a female or male main character to play as. I love the soundtrack that plays when you venture across the lands of Teyvat. The artwork is phenomenal as well. Additionally, you can even read in-game books inside the game's libraries (who wouldn't love that?)!

My favorite character so far, aside from the main character Aether, has to be Venti the Bard. I am a bard myself (poet/orator) and I dig his archer and bardic aesthetic. ✔ If you play Genshin Impact, let me know who's your favorite character below!

I won't spoil you all the fun, you guys definitely have to play Genshin Impact. But of course, don't leave our good old Growtopia as well (your choice anyway).

The game is available through this link: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/

Oh, and if I may just plug this in. I also uploaded my first look and gameplay on Genshin Impact, so if you want to get a feel for the game, you may watch my video! 👇👇👇

✔ PART 2 of my Genshin Impact Walkthrough is out!

Thank you very much, Growtopians! Hoping to see you in Teyvat!

Safe travels

Cheers,
    Ahrcéus
    Last edited by Ahrceus; 10-19-2020, 04:53 PM.
    Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

yes! Genshin Impact is truly a beautiful, fascinating, magnificent game! definitely worth trying

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely agree, loyalty! 😁👊

pls pray me to get new phone lol my current phone succ
    ign: thiel
    discord: thiel4usgt#4108
    ig: thiel4us
    donate in thieldonate
    sry if mi bad english

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww...you'll be able to play the game soon enough I hope, Thiel4us! 🙏

Yeah I was playing, I’m a sucker for main characters so my favorite character is Lumine
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      Lumine? Eyyy, that's not bad! Kaeya's one of my newest favorites ever since I unlocked him!

It’s actually fun.
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Originally posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
    sigpic
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      True that, Ilikecats!

Glad i have a good phone performance. Rip to all potato phones

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooooh, that's great for ya, Electrolava9! I presume you're enjoying the game so far, eh?

Oh, and if I may just share, everyone! I just posted PART 2 of my Genshin Impact walkthrough! I hope you guys could check it out
    Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

Comment

i thought this was one of those bot posts advertising stuff

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Woah, wait a sec Jedaki. What do you mean, bot posts? 😮

• NotSeedTopian
        NotSeedTopian commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahrceus Hello Sir How AreYou Ihope You Are have A NIce aDy
        From what I See ,You aere very INvested In this certain Game called "Kenskin Impakt". I Know Tou are Very Good With It , So I Wonder If You Woyuld Mind To Take A Look At this New Game by Baka Studio Called "Jamre Sekai". Don't WOrry. iT is Free To PLay on All of devices from Apple to Samsung to Huawei and Dell and Microsfot. Here's a Fan Make Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qr2MxKyX6Y

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        NotSeedTopian Ah. I see. HAHAHAHAHA I thought you were gonna rickroll me there for a sec 😂😂🤦‍♂️

Good job here you have your +15 points to social credit score, now leave the forums chinabot

Comment

• Noobified
        Noobified commented
        Editing a comment
        hes not even a bot

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Ummm...you might be mistaken here, ZeroSmell. I've been an avid member of the forums ever since I joined, it's just that I've been much more active this year than previous ones. My apologies if you might've been misunderstood.

• NotSeedTopian
        NotSeedTopian commented
        Editing a comment
        雪花飘飘免费观看斗音韩国辣面

I did tried it once. But I'm not a fan of Cel-Shading(Toon Shader) game design in an 3D RPG game, so I don't play it anymore
      "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww, is that so, MiMelody? That's fine, hehe. Everyone has their own unique interests. However, this is my first time hearing about 'Cel-Shading/Toon Shaders' as a term. I suppose that refers to how the characters in Genshin Impact were designed, right? 😂

i agree btw have anyone told u that u resemble michael jackson

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        SmooOOoOTHH CriminnAAll? 😂 I do, Komando? Oooh, nobody has said so yet, but how though mannn? 😂✌

venti: the portable current
      Don't feel like playing as much anymore what do

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll probably be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
      World: BDCMARS
      Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Or aka, Venti the...'TRAP' HAHAHAHA 😂🤦‍♂️

He's one of my favorites too, Phloqiston. 😂

Really annoyed though with how the story progression got cut so abruptly at Liyue and I dread to think about how the subsequent updates are going to be like, and basically whether it'll continue to live up to the current hype or simply transition into a progressive money sucking letdown (like many games out there).

Comment

I would try if I had a better phone quality.. Since the app doesn't support my android version + too many memories to add on another game.

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          I would try if I had a better phone quality.. Since the app doesn't support my android version + too many memories to add on another game.
          My condolences to you man, it's a shame really but yeah I feel you - I'm running on iPhone XR and it's already on the lowest graphics but even then, my frame rates spike all the time. Pity I don't have a good enough PC to run it because it honestly looks amazing whenever watching YouTubers play.

Comment

Working...
          X