No announcement yet.

Do you think Discord is. waste of time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Discord is. waste of time?

There are much better things to do out there don’t you think? Focusing on your studies, playing an instrument or learning a new language playing basketball or doing sports rather then just sitting behind a computer 24/7?
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

it depends on you, you are not forced to sit behind a computer 24/7. It is just made for those who have free time to spare to chat and do other things.

Comment

• TobyLerasco
      TobyLerasco commented
      Editing a comment
      I very well know I’m not forced to sit behind a computer 24/7 I used to skip school just to chat in Discord back in the time until I decided to delete my account when it got worse, I had this experience so I’m asking you folks

i see. For me it's not that time consuming

Comment

Originally posted by sifo0o View Post
      it depends on you, you are not forced to sit behind a computer 24/7. It is just made for those who have free time to spare to chat and do other things.
      You could do other things with that free time though, for example studying? or learning how to play an instrument, or spending time with your family assuming most of us are going to move out at some part of life and not going to be able to see them again everyday so why not spend time with the people who brought you life instead of chatting in discord servers that has no benefit to us?

Comment

Originally posted by sifo0o View Post
        i see. For me it's not that time consuming
        How much time do you spend a day/week on discord?

Comment

• sifo0o
          sifo0o commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot. For example, when i farm in game, i open discord and chat at the same time farm.

Also yes I agree this applies to the Forums but just wanted to get your opinions on this folks

Comment

• sifo0o
          sifo0o commented
          Editing a comment
          Just make a schedule and you will find time for everything

You're sounding like a boomer
        IGN: Snuggy
        Instagram: Snuggeh
        Level: 94
        Hours: 4765

Comment

• TobyLerasco
          TobyLerasco commented
          Editing a comment
          what does boomer mean anyway

• sifo0o
          sifo0o commented
          Editing a comment
          it's called dedication bruv

• TobyLerasco
          TobyLerasco commented
          Editing a comment
          calm down mate lol i am just curious of what people think i am not telling what they must or must not do i am just asking questions, I am also just giving recommendations on what can be done with that free time sorry if you got offended lol i mean it has its benefits for example servers where you can get help with your homework or servers where you can learn new languages however it has its own negative things too

If you're to the point where it feels like you need to open Discord (aka the point where you feel like Discord is 'controlling' you), then yes; you have better to do.
        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

in my case, no. I treat discord the same as my messages applications, I Only use it when someone's chatting with me, or when I need to talk to someone, other than that, nothing really. Probably relive some of the old messages and get sad over them.

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

• Rimuoi
            Rimuoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Smh, you're looks so cool

• loyalty
            loyalty commented
            Editing a comment
            rim, no

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

focus on your studies tobert, not ****ing delate your account and coming back again by using your cousin's account.

Everything is a waste of time in the end, because all we do will add up to nothing in the end, as long as you had fun and having no regrets doing the things you do, then i think that it isnt a waste of time.
          IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Snuggyy View Post
            You're sounding like a boomer
            Actually he sounds like former addict who got over his addiction (or is recovering rn) and now wants spread word to other possible addicts. (yes, i have been addicted to many things so ik from experience)

So Toby, if u were addict, stay strong and do not go back or if go, make some limit how long u can use it daily.
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

i leave it in the background open at all times during the day when i'm using my computer

i check it when i'm free or bored (everyday like for 30 minutes maximum total)
              ign: Noobified
              Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
              Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

Do people actually have fun on Discord? I am genuinely asking because I do not understand the appeal. Any servers worth joining have hundreds of members and no way to actually interact with others since text and voice chat usually have at least ten or so other contributors rambling at the same time. Smaller servers are always dead or full of irritating users with very few exceptions. Moderation is, in any server that treats itself “seriously”, unreasonably uptight and pretentious. The platform seems like a miscellany of every aspect of Internet culture that I hate.
                Originally posted by tson
                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

depends on what youre in for, maybe if youre in a fandom itll be a waste of time

im just there for a few reason but not a waste in time overall

my classmates use it to share answers on assessments soooo
                  I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                  and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

I use discord just for fun so its not an waste of time for me, I can balance my studies tho.
                    ign: thiel
                    discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                    ig: thiel4us
                    donate in thieldonate
                    sry if mi bad english

Comment

Working...
                    X