Growtopia Forumer's Discord Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia Forumer's Discord Server

It has come to light that the original server { Forumer's United } has a rocky status as of now and the result of it is the member count and activity dwindles over time. As of today a series of events happened and now here we are.

Forumer's Ununified Server ( not yet decided ) is a new Discord Server that is tailored to almost every demographic of people that resides in Forums. Where I hopefully try unify every demographic of Forumers and Growtopians alike under one Ununified roof.
    Please do note that the server is quite new in the making and thus prone to errors such as channels where you are supposed to not talk can actually be accessible by the people which has a wrong role or if you found loopholes that can easily be abused please report it at the server, the emojis as of now is quite bare because of the Server's status, joining the server and suggesting a couple of emojis will make the server much more fun as it is.

DISCORD INVITE LINK: https://discord.gg/QNdTbwF63x
    please do note that we have a simple authorization system so you must tell me your Discord Tag in Forums or your Forum Name in Discord. Failure to do so will not access the rest of the server.
    Because this server is for Forumers and Growtopians alike, I decided to accept also Growtopians that are also lurking in the forums and found this thread. Just tell me your GrowID and how did you find the invite link.

Any questions can be answered here or dm me on Discord and I'll answer it there.
    Last edited by Kfbun; 11-10-2020, 04:18 PM.
    IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

This server wasn't the official 3rd Forumers United Server (god now we have 3 FUs), however this is the only public server (atleast for now), may this server have good luck kek
    Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: Laminarity#8880

Dead forumer, you can only find me active on discord but i don't know why you want to talk to me

Comment

cool
      if u fail
      i maek
      my own servre
      kthxbai
      (might join later)
      Write something...

Comment

Wait for a subreddit for the discord for forumers

Jedaki

Comment