who am i? what is my duty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who am i? what is my duty.

I am Taco Bell, An agent of special anti simp and thot operation ran by Russell Adler. I believe this is the way to peace, let me tell you something about myself! I woke up in the streets where there was a war, Arstotzkans and the simp nation. I have seen fallen comrades, and thats where i met Russell. A CIA member, running a secret program to end the said nation. They believe I am the key into ending the war, REMEMBER violence is always the cure.

Running back through the war, I was almost near into killing the enemy queen. After we plant the 3 main bombs Peace,Violence,Death. The world shall no longer perish, this nation was a threat and we all know it. I would like to believe I am brainwashed by the CIA, but looking at the enemy. We avenge them.

With power we possess, there is stopping. I would like it to call it PEACE TRINITY. How does the bomb work you ask? very easy, the main bombs are formed in the 3 corners of the nation, when the bomb starts ticking down. A machine launched during the cold war with unused Nova Gas will be formed to make a barrier, using our EMPs we will bomb the strong forces of the nation.

If this all goes according to plan, the main bombs making the explosion should devour the country and burn them alive. I dont know what will set limits to the plans of Arstotzka, but we are ready to burn them alive. Glory to Arstotzka, comrades.
    Last edited by Axist; 11-20-2020, 04:16 PM.

unusual boast
    Write something...

Comment

glory to Arstotzka.
      のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

glory to arstotzka
        ign: thiel
        discord: thiel4usgt#4108
        ig: thiel4us
        donate in thieldonate
        sry if mi bad english

Comment

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Comment

It was a mistake to open this checkpoint.

Jedaki

Comment

• Axist
              Axist commented
              Editing a comment
              frix u m8 ill come back to expose your yee yee ass pfp

yes ^ the first part is bad -10 pts because no very cool story
            Hey
            Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
            World: I have no idea
            You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

• Swordtail
              Swordtail commented
              Editing a comment
              your literally younger then me we all know that in a mental arguement you would get annihilated lets be real here buddy you stand no chance in a arguement so just stop with it okay man I would destroy you in a civilized argument

• Axist
              Axist commented
              Editing a comment
              Bro atleast I'm planning to be civilised

• Swordtail
              Swordtail commented
              Editing a comment
              Yet you proceeded to reply like???? This arguement was ended the moment you didn't say anything henceforth you gave up on the arguement but since I got some time on my hands sure why not? Cause a 12 yr old still wants to argue and prove a point..
          Working...
          X