Easy way to build a website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to build a website?

Total beginner here, interested in creating a website...any tips how to do it fast and easy?

it's esy to build a website using wix or wordpress. Also it's better to buy security certificate from www.ssls.com to protect website and show your visitors that website is safe. It's a must have tool for any website these days. Luckily it doesn't cost much.
    Last edited by alexgrin; 11-27-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Or you can learn the hard wae, learnng html and css.
      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
      sigpic
      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

[Insert Wix ad here]
        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

You need a website. Why not do it yourself? With Wix, you can create your own professional website. Choose from hundreds of templates. Whether you're a small business owner or an artist, we've got something for you. Just drag and drop to create your site exactly the way you want it. It's easy! Change your text. Choose one of our backgrounds or upload your own, and easily add one of our beautiful galleries. You can even set up an online store in seconds. With just a few clicks, you can connect your site to your favorite social media channels, and add popular Web apps and services, like Google Maps, Contact Forms, and so much more. Just like that, you've got your own stunning website, that is fully optimized for every device. Create your stunning website today. It's easy & free!
          IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Hard way, very flexible: Learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, and additional back end languages that can improve your website (Optional), also servers
            Easy way, not flexible: Build using web builder like wix
            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Weebly (or something) or Wix, learning HTML, JS and CSS then creating your website from strarch is fun but you need a web server, netlify might work but since i didn't used it, i'm not sure if it will work
              Dissappeared into the nothingness

Comment

jus ues faecbok
                advertis yuo're produck ther
                kthxbai
                Write something...

Comment

Originally posted by alexgrin View Post
                  it's esy to build a website using wix or wordpress. Also it's better to buy security certificate from www.ssls.com to protect website and show your visitors that website is safe. It's a must have tool for any website these days. Luckily it doesn't cost much.
                  Better yet, for the ssl certification, you can get a free one from lets encrypt. Also, if you're a student, I think github's student thing includes a free .tech domain and some website hosts.
                  "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Comment

2 advertisers! And 1 is thread starter!

Comment

Working...
                    X