Trust or No?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust or No?

My mom said she promise to buy me a Nintendo switch and some games of my choice while my step dad is depressed over not getting a ps5.. The condition is that I need a gold medal after graduation..
    I am having PTSD from that time in Grade 2 when the needed points for a gold medal is 90.00 but I got 89.02 points.. I don't know how to do this. Give me some inspiring message or something?

This will sound a bit cliche, but do your best.
    Now, let's consider the possibilities; if you actually get over 90, er, you pass! If you get something like 85, bad luck, you didn't pass. Now, if you get infinitely close to a 90 but not quite, technically, you didn't pass, but before you go and cry in the corner due to the overwhelming flashbacks from that horrible grade 2 year, I want you to know that mothers are creatures that are made out of kindness, and I'm sure that she'll acknowledge your hard work and buy you the Nintendo you always wanted.

Also, uh, the PS5 is really cool, good luck to your step-dad.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she said she'll do anything to get me a Nintendo Switch and I feel guilty knowing she'll stress herself out..

• Jedaki
      Jedaki commented
      Editing a comment
      sir are you ok you posted that three times

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, i don't think so i think i had a stroke.
Working...
X