How hard is Grade 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is Grade 7?

I'm really paranoid I might not pass grade 7 because I'm very lazy, I might also not get the Nintendo Switch my mother promised me if I get a gold medal. From your experiences, was it hard?

It's fairly easy, I remember that at grade 7 I slacked the most out of all of my middle school classes and still passed with an 8/10
    STOP
    USING
    EXTREMELY
    LONG
    SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh cool, lemme tell you a fun fact : I don't even attend my online classes, EVERY SINGLE ONE I NEVER ATTENDED IT. Soooo... can I pass?

• Dzez
      Dzez commented
      Editing a comment
      You can cheat and see the answers, but that depends on what websites they use and how you need to answer the questions

Aaa The mathematics Is very hard LoL What’s Commession What’s feee What’s tax Nvm I’m just trolling with the tax
    goal:GET WOTD

Comment

• Jedaki
      Jedaki commented
      Editing a comment
      Mathematics was fairly easy for me, I kept getting A's from every exam even though I didn't try much. Now in College I get C's or D's.. :c

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Cmon Jed, C or D's usually give 5 points.. According to my school you need 60 points to pass.

All hard imo idk probably because I'm lazy only studying when almost exam
    IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Since we're the same I'm gonna assume it's hard.

Wait yalls get gold medals from passing grades?

Jedaki

Comment

• GrowT3D
      GrowT3D commented
      Editing a comment
      He probably gets them as a participation award.

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      My mother meant that I should pass the final exam and graduate so she will buy me a switch, plus school's ending in 3-4 months since a school year only has 3 quarters. (Schools usually end in March or April here)

Originally posted by Axist View Post
    I'm really paranoid I might not pass grade 7 because I'm very lazy, I might also not get the Nintendo Switch my mother promised me if I get a gold medal. From your experiences, was it hard?
    If you can calculate something as easy as this X^2(-4+-5^6) = 5(4^2)+3, then it will be no problem for you. Anyone can do this.

Comment

• Sumotravis30
      Sumotravis30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Axist in terms of maths, science should be way easier than maths since science is just applied maths. Nothing cancer about dat.

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you explain scientific and standard rotation for me?
      Last edited by Axist; 12-05-2020, 12:17 AM.

• Sumotravis30
      Sumotravis30 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Axiel Scientific notation is basically in the form of n x 10^k, where n is a value usually in 1 or 2 decimal places and in 2-3 significant figures, and k is the exponent value for how big the value is.

Take the value 97032 for instance, we know that 9 x 10^4 is equal to 90000. If we were to divide 97032 by 10^4, we get 9.7032. Take the first two significant figures and you get 9.7 x 10^4, which is 97032 in scientific notation.

Apparently standard notation is just writing numbers normally.

I just remember I got a 75% on my first math test because I forgot to study.
    Goals:
    Current Pure Wls: 50
    MAGPLANT: 25/45
    Level 50: 60/50
    Compleated On 6/18/2020
    IGN: TrentNoob
    Buy my surgery tools and items at KC9!!!
    Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here

Comment

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, I remember getting 45% once because I once stayed up gaming.

• UnraisedPanda37
      UnraisedPanda37 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. After that test, I studied hard for every single one.

• Axist
      Axist commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope I had dedication like you

I always scored around or below 50% for my maths lmao

Comment

Easy
      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        Wet wat????

different person has a different perspective. well for me, it's easy
      IGN: meramipop
      i like anime yes

Try out my parkour in FINORZA

Do you like parkour? If yes, read this: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...st-leaderboard

Comment

• Rimuoi
        Rimuoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Because You smart, I almost died on grade 7

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, cool someone with an Amelia Watson pfp.
        Yay, I'm gonna die in grade 7.

Math and Science is hard in grade 7. I even forgot almost all of the math formulas
      Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      Follow me on Instagram: @gerald_yudy
      Meet me Ingame!

Comment

• Sumotravis30
        Sumotravis30 commented
        Editing a comment
        heheh in IB DP you get a formula booklet that you must pray youre able to understand

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, the fact you need to use Science in Math and use Math formulas in Science makes it hard.

i don't even remember 7th grade and 8th grade, the memories from 9th grade is fading too. Anyway just try to meet the minimum requirement and you should be fine, and oh try to be a good obedient kitty to the teachers, it should come in handy if we're talking about grades here, at least in my experience, it did.
      のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

• Sumotravis30
        Sumotravis30 commented
        Editing a comment
        not approve, sounds like buddying up to the teacher to get leniency in grading. bias, sumo hate bias > : (

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the requirement?

Very easy as long as you listen to the teacher ive been a honor since grade 1-8 but now im tires of being a honor because they always pick you as a leader
      I started playing gt last August 23 2019
      I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
      Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
      Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
      Gaia:0/1
      Magplant:0/1
      Rayman:0/1
      Buy+ World:0/1
      Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        EXACTLY! My MOM WANT ME TO BE AN HONOR. Plus I hated school since grade 7... also, how can u be honor?

• Pineacorn
        Pineacorn commented
        Editing a comment
        Very simple just listen to the teacher, when i was grade 8 i started to have fun and focus less on my honorship
        It was really fun in grade 8 the whole class will goof of including me.

I just realized that i need to have fun in my high school life before it ends somehow

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        I use modular learnings tho, at the back of it there are the answers so i just copy it but I'm worried of the periodical exam since it's like in a week or two.

Originally posted by Axist View Post
      ahahahahahahahaha grade 7 mathematics isnt cancer wait till you get to 1 2 T H G R A D E.

english should be fine, same goes for sciences or some other subjects.

to be honest this varies from person to person that may have an additional point in their own subject stat, but if you don't have a set of good IVs, make sure to put in those EVs by training with those macho braces that youd never want to use because it makes you lose 50% of your speed despite doubling EV gains.

(pokemon references but in case you don't get it, IVs are Individual Values that each Pokémon spawn with, in which on a stat, the higher the value is, the more small boost they can get on said stat. EVs on the other hand are Effort Values that each Pokémon can gain depending on which Pokémon you battle. Basically IVs but earned.)

also if youre in ib ha gl that's not the worst it has to offer yet
      This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        You're saying that because you r big brainer. Lmao plus, I'm very impressed you used IV's

It's not hard when you not given up to try.
      ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
      Youtube:mylocationgt
      Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• Axist
        Axist commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk man hate dis rn
    Working...
    X