This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atwistoffate View Post
    It's true that people may want to see a mix of buying/selling threads combined into one sub forum without having to click on a new sub forum, but this new forum now benefits growtopians who are only focusing on one thing
    Yes, the different styles benefit different types of buying/selling. This poll will tell us which type of selling/buying is prefered by more forum members and the forums will be set accordingly.
    "But you cannot will this to happen. It is a matter of persistence and faith and hard work. So you might as well just go ahead and get started."
    ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

I like the old marketplace better..
      the new one is good and neat..
      but, i think its hard if people want to sell and buy at the same time, they have to move from one sub forum to another subforum
      How if, the old subforum back, with a new way so people can see thats a buy / sell thread

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Indicative View Post
      This basically explain everything. ^^^^

Btw, maybe make a rules if you want to sell put [SELL] or [BUY] or [BUY&SELL]. Just a little suggestion.
      like this...
      IGN : ExUnknown
      Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

I prefer like now, easier to look up who sells or buys stuff. So, I voted for A ;D

Comment

Mixed opinion here.

While it makes it a LOT easier to get things done, it can be pretty bothersome trying to use two threads at once for buying and selling.
          I think it'd be cool if you made one for Buying and Selling lists, and keep the other two for "quick trades" or something.
          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
          I love her so so much eee
          how do I add back my sigpic
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Buying and selling together. But I would like value discussions to stay on so it would not get disregarded.
            IGN: CrimsonLol | Level 40
            My Favourite Hastag: #FML.
            Road to 100 world locks count: 14

Comment

Theres a pro and contra about the market..
              Some like buy and sell together, some like buy and sell separate...
              How if, theres a panel to choose what forumers like to see..
              like this

so, forumer can choose which one they like to see, the buy thread, sell thread, or all market thread..

and, when forumers want to post a thread, they have a panel next to the title, to choose where they will post it..
              like this

Dont know if Seth can make it like that or no.. but, just passing some opinion..
              IGN : ExUnknown
              Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Way easier before. Now its harder...
                IGN:
                ChoiStar
                Level:
                Rings:
                Ring Of Force
                Ring Of Wisdom
                Dead

Oh and Melanie Martinez sucks.

Comment

Like now, with buying and selling seperate.

Comment

Its okay..
                    But the old one is better.
                    I voted for: "Like before, with buying and selling together"

Comment

i like the new marketplace because it is easier to find what you are gonna sell and gonna buy and less spam
                      IGN: Syndic
                      LETS HAVE FFUUNN !!

Comment

I like to think of this as a token scam...you have to visit 2 areas when you could have just stayed at one.
                        IGN: W3B5T3R

Comment

It's more organized now.[IMO] I can sell my items faster than before and buy things faster. Mostly when you are jsut selling and buying a specific item in a thread.
                          IGN:TradeOnly

Comment

Before, all of them are together

I would prefer to have buying and selling together, because most people browse the forums to see what to buy. IMO, the buying section will be hard because very little people will go to WTB to find a buyer, instead , it would be easier to just post at WTS section and wait for a buyer to find you. As you can see, the WTS section always have more "currently
                            viewing" than the WTB section.

Advantages of mixing- When people browse marketplace, They might sometimes run across something that they are interested in, (never think of buying it in the first place). Then again, when finding something to buy, they will also stumble on a buying post of something they dont need and want to sell them.

People can also have just one "Buying and Selling thread" instead of "Shopping list" amd "Selling list".

So, finally,IMO I think the old marketplace is more effective

Thanks for reading XD.
                            IGN: JIMMYWONG

Buying Science station farm with good price msg me if sell

Always buying:
                            -Grass Seeds
                            -Actually anything at all that interest me xD

Always selling:
                            -Nothing currently

Feel free to contact me if you are selling any rare named worlds.

Comment

From the votes and the comments it's pretty clear that the majority of the Growtopia players who use the marketplace for buying and selling prefer to have those threads combined. Therefore, we have combined those threads. Thanks for the input everyone. Have fun buying and selling!
                              "But you cannot will this to happen. It is a matter of persistence and faith and hard work. So you might as well just go ahead and get started."
                              ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...
                              X