Selling for the best deal ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling for the best deal ever...

Ok, so this is probably the weirdest trade proposal you’ve ever heard, but I have a ton of frozen dna a blocks/seeds/trees that I’m looking to sell. Individually I’m selling seeds 3 wls each (owner of buyfrozendna claims to buy them for 5 wls each) and blocks 1 wl each (same price as buyfrozendna buys for). I currently have 1839 seeds and like 90 blocks in vending at GOLDMEDALTRADE. Where the deal gets more complicated is I have another world (GMABFG2 I unlocked the doors and put a growscan there so you can see everything) with 2412 trees growing in it that will be ready in 2 weeks. That should give roughly 6030 blocks and another 150 seeds. I’m willing to bundle all of that together for 80 dls. So to sum up you’re getting 1839 seeds which is equal to 5517 wls, 90 blocks which is 90 wls and a world with 2412 trees growing in it that should be worth 6480 wls which adds up to a total of 12087 wls worth of stuff for a near 80 dls. That’s literally 1/3 off of what it’s worth. I’m also willing to accept offers of items with a value equivalent of 80 dls. Thank you for reading this nonsense and if you don’t believe this thread then just check out the world names I listed.

Also I’m possible interested in selling the final step for a legendary quest so HMU if you’re looking to buy that.
    My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Why not jus sell to the owners?
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
      Why not jus sell to the owners?
      He only buys a few at a time. Trust me, I wish he would just buy my whole stock, but I don’t think he advertises the world at all, so he doesn’t sell very much.
      My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Comment

Bump..........
        My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Comment

Bump (10 chars)
          My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Comment

Free bump for this man

Comment

Just make mammoth leash, they're pretty expensive and from what I know, like really really profitable. Similar to calf leashes!!
              Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
              Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
              IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post
                Just make mammoth leash, they're pretty expensive and from what I know, like really really profitable. Similar to calf leashes!!
                have you seen the days for that fatass to grow on a tree? ubisoft would've went bankrupt before the tree even finishes growing.

Comment

i really wish i can buy this lol fRe bUmp

Comment

Why not just wait and sell it afterwards ?

Comment

Working...
                    X