Comment

Originally posted by CarSurf View Post
            3 day is 9wls not 10dls
            Where to find....its unobtainable now
            IGN : DC88

Comment

I can sell one for 5 dls

Comment

Still need subs? Have few. Also have few 14day, its also unobtainable!

Comment

Originally posted by ffakke View Post
                  Still need subs? Have few. Also have few 14day, its also unobtainable!
                  How much for 14 day

Comment

Originally posted by ISprayGt View Post
                    How much for 14 day
                    How much is a one day token??
                    [̲̅E][̲̅A][̲̅T] [̲̅B][̲̅U][̲̅R][̲̅G][̲̅E][̲̅R]

Comment

Originally posted by Afgoo View Post
                      How much is a one day token??
                      1 wl........

Comment

Originally posted by ISprayGt View Post
                        How much for 14 day
                        I have 2 left. You need both or just one? Offer me!

Comment

14-day is 2 dl
                          3-day is 1 dl
                          More information on GTXUST!

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll buy the 14-day! Put it in a vend then tell me where the vend is. It’s for my world GTXUST! Mods approved of my world .

Comment

Originally posted by Justindangan View Post
                            14-day is 2 dl
                            3-day is 1 dl
                            More information on GTXUST!

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll buy the 14-day! Put it in a vend then tell me where the vend is. It’s for my world GTXUST! Mods approved of my world .
                            I would like to know where you took these prices, they are not priced anywhere..
                            And you said in your world that its illegal to buy this BUT you are buying it. Please check facts before launching any hysteria. They have NEVER said its illegal or should not be traded, they removed tradeability and availability from shop because of dup&scams.

IF Team/mods or any said this item is illegal, please provide me proof so i can thrash these items and go in to the corner and start rip-my-wls-cry

Comment

I would like to know where you took these prices, they are not priced anywhere..
                              And you said in your world that its illegal to buy this BUT you are buying it. Please check facts before launching any hysteria. They have NEVER said its illegal or should not be traded, they removed tradeability and availability from shop because of dup&scams.

IF Team/mods or any said this item is illegal, please provide me proof so i can thrash these items and go in to the corner and start rip-my-wls-cry
                              The reason why it’s illegal was because of fraud. Please look at the board. I bought it for INFORMATION and to show. Even mods came in and said that they were checking. Proof at my insta @xustgt. People would get banned if they sold subscriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

3-day and 14-day were given for FREE by watching videos, 14-day took 30 videos. That’s why it’s so cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if I sounded rude, just had a bad day.

- - - Updated - - -

Here’s links btw
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zaryHg...=1bi0nnxcg6kng
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B61sQ15A...=17fwz7baitvtr
                              *was long ago when I bought it.
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B69K7FTg...d=sf4flu5cbm18

Comment

Was this thread made for price manipulation? The person who posted here still has his subcription in the vend in FOZA and you still keep bringing the thread up

I don't see why anyone would buy one for 10dls, even if rare
                                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Working...
                                X