Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a BUY- world around 50-100 DLs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

Be careful not to buy the crap that these people above offer. Always think which world would you go to trying to find an item.
    Say I wanna buy hospital bed.
    So i go first BUYBED, then BUYHOSPITAL and maybe BUYBEDS if no stock.
    But I would never go to world like SELLHOSPITALBEDS
    Wow you are judging other people world? If you don’t like it just ignore it no need to say like that.
    GrowID: Vannhav
    Levels : 71

Try your best do NOT give up

Comment

Selling BuySurgicalBag buy surgical bags 1/6 sell 1/12 you sell as many as you can stock in a day easy profit

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
        50-100 DLS is a really small amount of dls. No one with a decent or "good" BUY+ world name would sell for that low. The names I've seen on this thread do seem to be worth 100 dls or less. You keep bumping the thread because you haven't liked any of the names (I'm assuming). You should up your budget if you would like better BUY+ world names.
        I've got BUYBROWNBLOCK I sell for around 120+Dls ( Negotiable ) DM me if interest

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
          50-100 DLS is a really small amount of dls. No one with a decent or "good" BUY+ world name would sell for that low. The names I've seen on this thread do seem to be worth 100 dls or less. You keep bumping the thread because you haven't liked any of the names (I'm assuming). You should up your budget if you would like better BUY+ world names.
          I know. I admit that I am very inexperienced with these things and the world names I've seen are something I don't know the value of. My friend owns the world BUYSKULLMASK and he got it for like 40 or 50 dls. It's a good name and it was cheap. He has also gotten offers over 70 or even 90 DLs. I just created the thread because I can't find any worlds which are in the range in BUYRARE, BUYRARENAME.

Oh and about having a bigger budget, I am not a rich person by any means. My accounts items could be worth 80 dls at max, my friend also has dls and we could possibly buy a buy+ together.

I don't have any ways of income and farming is just so slow.
          Yo, I'm Ronn and I like food.

Comment

Be careful not to buy the crap that these people above offer. Always think which world would you go to trying to find an item.
            For sure. I feel like many people usually fake the worlds value and fake the profit etc. I'm just hoping that I can get an actually good sounding name or something along the lines.
            Yo, I'm Ronn and I like food.

Comment

This varies from person to person. If I'm looking for an item. I usually start from Buy+ and work my way to Sell+S and then BuyHBed etc.
              I do not usually go to worlds such as BuyBed because I know items there will cost an arm and a leg and 50% of your soul.

Originally posted by Vannhav View Post
              Wow you are judging other people world? If you don’t like it just ignore it no need to say like that.
              People are allowed to judge other people's worlds. In my opinion, the phrase "if you have nothing good to say, don't say it" is extremely dumb and people who say it have a big ego and doesn't like any, even the slightest critisism.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

buynofaces + sellnoface - 55dls this is already a massive price slash from the initial 200dls
                instagram: @xuanfeng0

Comment

BUYWOLFMAN - 50DL
                  ​​​
                  IGN: Marcoolio
                  Level - 97
                  Bait Shop In MMNN

Comment

BUYDRAPED 50+DLS PUT OFFERS IN MAIL, BUY ENCRUSTED PERMA BAN EZ PROFIT FOR ENCRUSTED DRAPED FILI, THE ENCRUSTED AND DRAPED USED TO SPLICE SOME STEAM RELATED ITEMS, here attachment for encrusted profit, trust me this is pretty cheap prices even buydrapeds is 25dls (pls i only wanna buy mag XD, then im out of this game) gudluck
                    Attached Files

Comment

BUYBROWNBLOCK IS TAKING OFFER FOR 100DL. ITS PROFITABLE AND BLOCK THAT NEED FOR MASS I THINK ITS CHEAP ENOUGH

Comment

My friend sells BUYDARKBROWN 110DLS, can less . Best offer so far is 90DLS
                        IGN: Refaim

My Growtopia goals for 2020:

Get focused eyes (DONE!)
                        Reach 100dls (not done)
                        Build a main world (not done)
                        Reach level 100 (55/100)

Comment

How to recognize a valuable buy+? Well you must start from the name of it, if it include a +s at the end it's less rare than the original name one. But this doesn't mean that makes less profit. Also you can see if the current buy+ has an useful item or something that can be spliced, fossil number or check the profits if needed, cctv. There are more ways to recognize a good world, just try your best! Have a good day!

Comment

Working...
                          X