Clear All

• [HUGE] Buying List + Needing Long-Time Suppliers

Before I start, lemme say what I wont be buying:

- Galactic Goodies Packs
    - Small Seed Packs
    - Surgical Packs

- Encapsulated Galaxies
    - Baits

Okay now other than this, i'll pretty much be buying almost everything.
    Please check the world FACTROLE to see what vends are empty, and please contact me if you sell any of the items.

Here are some guidelines on how much I want and the price I want it at:

RSP -> I'm mainly looking for blocks. If the blocks are 20/wl or cheaper, I'd like at least 200-400 at once. If you sell seeds, I'll buy them too, but probably at a lesser amount. If you sell some of the expensiver blocks (such as steam door and ghost jars), we can also talk that out so dont hesitate to contact me.

FOOD -> I used to run a food shop, so I have stocked most of the ingredients/food already. However, I've gotten lazy to cook a lot of the foods so please check the vending machines and see what I need. If i already have a lot of a certain ingredient/food in the vend, I probably don't need it. As for prices, if the price of an item is between 5~10/wl, i'd like around 200-400 of it. If it's 1+wl each, I'd like around 50 (or possibly more depending on the item).

STARTOPIA -> I need mostly ship upgrades, role drops, and common drops. If you sell any of these for cheap, please let me know! I'll mostly be looking for Hypertech ship upgrades. I also need ship blasts so lmk if you got those too. Not sure how much i'll be buying but that can be discussed later.

SURGERY -> Mainly needing cheap Surg-Es, Hospital Window, Curtain Walls, and Doors. Need them in bulk and prices can be discussed later.

FISHING -> Needing mainly Quantum starfishes, Primordial Ooze, Naval Mines, Mints, and the common fishing drops. Need these in bulk and need them often, so please contact me if you can sell.

GENERAL PRICING GUIDELINES -> Whatever item you want to sell/supply me with, if I find a cheaper price at another BUY+ world, i most likely won't be buying it. Also, i'll lyk in advance if I need some items in bulk.

==============================
    If you sell any items or if you'd like to beocme a long-term supplier please contact me here:

IN GAME -> /msg Factually
    INSTAGRAM -> @actuallyfactuallys

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    plz supply me i will faint if i do all this myself

==========EDIT==========
    Here's the full list of items i need + the price i'm buying at. if you have a ton, i can always negotiate + lmk if you do sell! I reply fastest on my instagram (unless im online in game)
    Some items will have a (?) as a price since i'm not sure how much to buy them at

Format:
    Item Name Item Price (How much I need)

FOOD

RSP

STARTOPIA

SURGERY

FISHING
    Last edited by iMremerald; 01-09-2021, 06:20 AM.
    IGN: Factually
    Check out BUYROLE (linked to FACTROLE) for all your role quest needs~

bumping this. Change your signature

Comment

• iMremerald
      iMremerald commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks man

bbbbbumping ~ still need suppliers

Comment

Hey man,

How much are you buying the Primordial Ooze for? Please let me know.

Have a good day!
      GrowID: Galantry
      Level: 93
      Instagram: galantry.gt
      Guild: ANCIENTS

Comment

• iMremerald
        iMremerald commented
        Editing a comment
        id say ideally 3wls each
        if you have a different price in mind, lmk please

Bumpppppp still needing suppliers for a lot of things

Comment

How much are you buying surg-e for? I have around 1.5k trees that are about to be done
        IGN:Gwenlife

GOALS:
        -Max Level [75/125]
        -200 Dls [50/200]
        -Buy+World[X]
        -All ring[6/?]

FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

Comment

• iMremerald
          iMremerald commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually see them at 10/WL at various shops and SBs, i ll buy them for a bit cheaper than that? lmk we can talk in game

• Eric Lam
          Eric Lam commented
          Editing a comment
          Im selling them 11/1 in SMELT

BUMP~~~~~
        plz help me stock

Comment

Have a look at my world BKMI have around 350 vends fully stocked selling all kind of clothes/random items

Comment

Originally posted by lefreds View Post
            Have a look at my world BKMI have around 350 vends fully stocked selling all kind of clothes/random items
            bought some stuff, thank you

also BUMP!
            you could profit pretty easily by doing small mini-masses for the blocks i need!
            plz contact me to supply~

Comment

Helping to bump for mah fwend xD
              If you wanna Discord me
              Its at: HolyMoly #9073

And my IGN is Coplin

Comment

another bump~~~
                i feel like itd be more helpful if i post how much and what price i buy each item so i ll try and get that up later

Comment

Originally posted by iMremerald View Post
                  Before I start, lemme say what I wont be buying:

- Galactic Goodies Packs
                  - Small Seed Packs
                  - Surgical Packs

- Encapsulated Galaxies
                  - Baits

Okay now other than this, i'll pretty much be buying almost everything.
                  Please check the world FACTROLE to see what vends are empty, and please contact me if you sell any of the items.

Here are some guidelines on how much I want and the price I want it at:

RSP -> I'm mainly looking for blocks. If the blocks are 20/wl or cheaper, I'd like at least 200-400 at once. If you sell seeds, I'll buy them too, but probably at a lesser amount. If you sell some of the expensiver blocks (such as steam door and ghost jars), we can also talk that out so dont hesitate to contact me.

FOOD -> I used to run a food shop, so I have stocked most of the ingredients/food already. However, I've gotten lazy to cook a lot of the foods so please check the vending machines and see what I need. If i already have a lot of a certain ingredient/food in the vend, I probably don't need it. As for prices, if the price of an item is between 5~10/wl, i'd like around 200-400 of it. If it's 1+wl each, I'd like around 50 (or possibly more depending on the item).

STARTOPIA -> I need mostly ship upgrades, role drops, and common drops. If you sell any of these for cheap, please let me know! I'll mostly be looking for Hypertech ship upgrades. I also need ship blasts so lmk if you got those too. Not sure how much i'll be buying but that can be discussed later.

SURGERY -> Mainly needing cheap Surg-Es, Hospital Window, Curtain Walls, and Doors. Need them in bulk and prices can be discussed later.

FISHING -> Needing mainly Quantum starfishes, Primordial Ooze, Naval Mines, Mints, and the common fishing drops. Need these in bulk and need them often, so please contact me if you can sell.

GENERAL PRICING GUIDELINES -> Whatever item you want to sell/supply me with, if I find a cheaper price at another BUY+ world, i most likely won't be buying it. Also, i'll lyk in advance if I need some items in bulk.

==============================
                  If you sell any items or if you'd like to beocme a long-term supplier please contact me here:

IN GAME -> /msg Factually
                  INSTAGRAM -> @actuallyfactuallys

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                  plz supply me i will faint if i do all this myself

==========EDIT==========
                  Here's the full list of items i need + the price i'm buying at. if you have a ton, i can always negotiate + lmk if you do sell! I reply fastest on my instagram (unless im online in game)
                  Some items will have a (?) as a price since i'm not sure how much to buy them at

Format:
                  Item Name Item Price (How much I need)

FOOD

RSP

STARTOPIA

SURGERY

FISHING
                  So I could supply you orange juice 3/1. How much would you buy at once?
                  Also maybe primordial ooze 6wls each

Comment

• iMremerald
                    iMremerald commented
                    Editing a comment
                    could you contact me in game or on instagram so we could talk bout this
                Working...
                X