Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiring peppertree breakers for GEMS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hiring peppertree breakers for GEMS

    Free gems in exchange for labour. You keep the gems but return all seeds. Taxation sensation is not allowed!1!
    How it works: yOu'll be accessed to a display box where you pick up the blocks and drop the seeds after breaking within a day of me dropping the blocks.
    Fill this thing

    IGN:
    Level:
    Hours played:
    Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No):
    People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks:
    *include a screenshot detailing level and hours played*
    IGN: Reagern


    RoadTo10MillionGems {1,382,801/10,000,000} Last Updated: 4/9/17
    #WATERANCIENT

  • #2
    can i do pepper instead of ftank later ?
    Hi there starring guy.

    Comment


    • #3
      IGN: UnderATree
      Level: 33
      Hours played: 198 hours
      Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes
      People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: effanx11
      *include a screenshot detailing level and hours played*
      aaa

      Comment


      • #4
        IGN: NotIncludes
        Level:31
        Hours played:334
        Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Depends
        People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: effanx11, mesprit123
        IGN: MidWing
        Level: 70
        Discord: MidWing#8009


        Owner of BUYTOMBGATE

        Comment


        • #5
          IGN: Jwack
          Level: 40
          Hours played: 829.04
          Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes
          People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: You,uh you gave me pepper to break b4
          i'll add screenshot ltr

          Comment


          • #6
            ing sacred
            level 59
            hrs played : 2.7k
            dk who trusts me and i have trust issues

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zyren View Post
              can i do pepper instead of ftank later ?
              sure
              10chars
              IGN: Reagern


              RoadTo10MillionGems {1,382,801/10,000,000} Last Updated: 4/9/17
              #WATERANCIENT

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reagern View Post
                sure
                10chars
                thanks
                10 chars
                Hi there starring guy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  My Application:

                  IGN: CCSuperboy
                  Level: 43
                  Hours played: 967.73 hours
                  Am I able to break 1k blocks everyday: I should be able to break 1k everyday and on weekends I can break a frew thousand a day
                  People who'd trust me with 1k peppertree blocks: VicksterX, zambot, UnderATree (break farmables for them)Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-02-12-20-07[1].png
Views:	1
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	6548821
                  IGN:CCSuperboy

                  #WaterAncient

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    IGN:Haykal
                    Level:46
                    Hours played:1474 hours
                    Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No):Yes
                    People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks:KIDDY(BUYDOORMOVER Owner),Temmie
                    *include a screenshot detailing level and hours played*
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	tt.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	6549205
                    IGN:Haykal
                    Level: 53
                    Discord:Haykal#0797
                    Tea 200/1 at JUALTEA

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Foxstar View Post
                      IGN:Haykal
                      Level:46
                      Hours played:1474 hours
                      Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No):Yes
                      People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks:KIDDY(BUYDOORMOVER Owner),Temmie
                      *include a screenshot detailing level and hours played*
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]174310[/ATTACH]
                      okay accepted, just message me whenever
                      What's your timezone?
                      IGN: Reagern


                      RoadTo10MillionGems {1,382,801/10,000,000} Last Updated: 4/9/17
                      #WATERANCIENT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        IGN: Littlefella
                        Level: 71
                        Hours played: 2.6k hours
                        Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes (maybe like once or twice a week I can't)
                        People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: kroakie, clonetroop, patchodile, phantomile, brobear, oldsock, and a lot more ^_^.
                        "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

                        Discord: LittleFella#2310

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          IGN: cool050
                          Level: 57
                          Hours played: 2.1k hours
                          Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes (maybe like once or twice a week I wouldn't)
                          People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blockshantomile,brobear,Ichkerya & some more I forgot.

                          Discord:CoolZ#8735


                          "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LittleFella View Post
                            IGN: Littlefella
                            Level: 71
                            Hours played: 2.6k hours
                            Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes (maybe like once or twice a week I can't)
                            People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: kroakie, clonetroop, patchodile, phantomile, brobear, oldsock, and a lot more ^_^.
                            Eh, trusted^
                            GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                            Instagram: @sockia
                            Discord: Oldsock#0653

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LittleFella View Post
                              IGN: Littlefella
                              Level: 71
                              Hours played: 2.6k hours
                              Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes (maybe like once or twice a week I can't)
                              People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blocks: kroakie, clonetroop, patchodile, phantomile, brobear, oldsock, and a lot more ^_^.
                              Accepted, just try to find me in game. Your timezone?

                              Originally posted by Cool050 View Post
                              IGN: cool050
                              Level: 57
                              Hours played: 2.1k hours
                              Are you able to break 1k blocks everyday(Yes/No): Yes (maybe like once or twice a week I wouldn't)
                              People who'd trust you with 1k peppertree blockshantomile,brobear,Ichkerya & some more I forgot.
                              Accepted, just try to find me in game. Your timezone?
                              IGN: Reagern


                              RoadTo10MillionGems {1,382,801/10,000,000} Last Updated: 4/9/17
                              #WATERANCIENT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X