Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help break after or during fest. Expect 50k Ftank Blocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help break after or during fest. Expect 50k Ftank Blocks.

Well harvest fest coming soon meaning I got some breaking and harvesting to do, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to break a good amount of blocks therefore needing some help. I have one break world currently (smh such a noob) and I will pay wls in return. I don't know how many blocks per wl so please tell me. Also I'm posting this early because I need a constant breaker until winter fest. So therefore you can fill this teeny form.

You are responsible for any loss of any item it's your job to get them back no matter what you do or you're a scammer

IGN:
    Can you break tons of blocks for 1-2 months:
    Can I trust you not to grief my world:
    Would you like wls or gems in as your payment if given the choice.
    Hours played

More info when you will be selected

Thanks in advance,

Systimatic
    Last edited by SystimaitcGT; 09-28-2017, 11:53 PM.

Originally posted by SystimaitcGT View Post
    Well harvest fest coming soon meaning I got some breaking and harvesting to do, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to break a good amount of blocks therefore needing some help. I have one break world currently (smh such a noob) and I will pay wls in return. I don't know how many blocks per wl so please tell me. Also I'm posting this early because I need a constant breaker until winter fest. So therefore you can fill this teeny form.

IGN:

Thanks in advance,

Systimatic
    Ill do it!

IGN: Konsole
    Can you break tons of blocks for 1-2 months: Yup! I farmed 8k ftanks for 4 days!
    Can I trust you not to grief my world: Yeah!
    Would you like wls or gems in as your payment if given the choice: Gems please!

IGN: Konsole
    Level: 46
    Account Created: 604 Days Ago (as of May 25, 2018)
    Total Time Played: 467.43 Hours (as of May 25, 2018)

Start by doing what's necessary. Then start doing the possible; suddenly you are doing the impossible.

#WaterAncient

Comment

IGN:Natalame
      Can you break tons of blocks for 1-2 months:Yeah
      Can I trust you not to grief my world:Yes
      Would you like wls or gems in as your payment if given the choice.I would prefer gems but wl is fine too.
      GrowID:Natalame

Comment

IGN: Kroakie

Yes, I can break blocks for 1-2 months, but I need a break or two or even a whole week so I can focus on studies, as well.
        Yes, you can trust me not to grief your world.
        I would rather prefer gems over world locks.
        IGN: kroakie
        "7/19/13"

Comment

Oh yeh forgot to mention I'll decide later who gets hired or not I may pm you doesn't mean your hired but high chances you are. About 2-3 days tops. I'll announce it too.

Thank you for your time

Systimatic

Comment

Bump gtg soon

Comment

IGN: WolfyFear
              Yes, I can break tons of blocks especially after oct 12 when my exams end( can play all day, Everyday)
              Yes, I will not grief Your world,I helped a few people break their farmables( Like 2k++)

I prefer gems
              Last edited by Wolfyfear; 09-24-2017, 03:18 AM. Reason: Add preference of gems or wls
              Ign:Eversalty
              Hi,...

Comment

Bump (10chars)

Comment

Originally posted by SystimaitcGT View Post

IGN:

More info when you will be selected

Thanks in advance,

Systimatic

IGN: telenayam

Can you break tons of blocks for 1-2 months: Yeah offcourse! I am willing to break for a couple hours day or until finish depending on my free time and most of the time I have like 8 hours of free time.

Can I trust you not to grief my world: Absolutely!

Would you like wls or gems in as your payment if given the choice : Doesn`t matter which one I just need the xp to reach lvl 50 (currently lvl 46)

Thank you for reading the application!
                  IGN : telenayam
                  Level : 52
                  Main World : soloscience
                  :wave::yeah:

Comment

Bump I need 3-4 people anyone else intrested?

Comment

harvestfest will come in les than a month.. why would you keep them for an extra 1.5 months? thats how you lose wls easily
                      Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                        harvestfest will come in les than a month.. why would you keep them for an extra 1.5 months? thats how you lose wls easily
                        I'm planning to start breaking from harvest fest to winter fest and then sell seeds

Comment

Bump taking only 1 or 2 more

Comment

Ok I'm choosing comment,wolfyfear and telenayam further information will be when I call you guys during 2nd or 3rd day of fest

Comment

IGN: NeoCro
                              Can you break tons of blocks for 1-2 months: 1-2 months? Let me do the math.
                              4000 blocks a day... divided by 50,000... 12.5 days. So maybe 2 weeks is already good for a guy like me.
                              Can I trust you not to grief my world: WonderGal did once trust me but, I'll earn ya trust.
                              Would you like wls or gems in as your payment if given the choice. Gems.
                              Hours played by now 1470+
                              Pick a card, any card

Comment

Working...
                              X