No announcement yet.

Services I do and Services I need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the farming thing... can you tell me how you can have 5% of 10 wls?? You can’t split it even if you added hls in.
    5% of 10 is 0.5 wls, half of a wl is 2.5 hls, half of a hl is 5 sls, are you saying that if he gets 10 wl profit he needs to give you 2 hls and 5 sls?
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

Comment

I suggest you dont do any services cause your toxic, cancer, and mostly
      My Signature

Comment

Originally posted by BurnCell View Post
        I suggest you dont do any services cause your toxic, cancer, and mostly
        Congrats you hypocrite

Check your recent forums posts

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbot GT View Post
          That's way to much lmao, for any flu (besides anti) diagnose the patient then spam antibiotics

Stitch till blood loss gone (if needed) diagnose, clean area, put to sleep, scalp till fix button stitch till fixed (use antibiotics, sponge and anything else if needed)

and I've never gotten a herinated disc but I'm pretty sure you do the usual (follow steps below inscisons) and if no inscions are needed antibiotics or splints etc.

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant spell grammar right I highly doubt you know more than me lmao.

What? Where you eating cereal while typing "Grammer"?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the bright side, at least they still profit, and I'm not that greedy.

Plus it was a joke chill lmao
          It’s impossible to do a turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient. You don’t know when the system forces you to use sponge. Herniated disc is spine damage.
          IGN: HeroProfit
          I like doing daily challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Fervents
            I need Farming Service I've got 4,200 Pepper Tree's Planted and Need Some Help. I have a break world Too
            Still need it done? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HeroProfit View Post
            It’s impossible to do a turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient. You don’t know when the system forces you to use sponge. Herniated disc is spine damage.
            Thanks for the disc, and ik right! Especially when you begin surgery you lose even more sponges the next most expensive surgery item behind stitches

Comment

Working...
            X