Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna Mass produce something together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna Mass produce something together?

I'm kinda bored of mass producing by myself and don't mind splitting the profit 50/50, I also want to learn how others Mass Produce so let me know if you wanna do a project!

I'd love to do mass produce with someone, but sadly im not that active again on Growtopia, so good luck on finding your partner

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deterxfox View Post
      I'd love to do mass produce with someone, but sadly im not that active again on Growtopia, so good luck on finding your partner
      Thank you!

Comment

What’s your ign? I’m actually mass producing 2.3k magic bacon another project would be good

Comment

I would gladly mass produce something with you! My ign is CashDot01. Message me if I am in.

Comment

Please don't do collaboration like massing with someone you meet "online" in this game.

Comment

Oh don't wry guys, most people only do collaborations with random people if they are bored and have the wls to throw away(1dl to a 100dl person is like a wl to 1dl guy).

Normally if they are serious and gonna invest a large portion of wls that person must
              1.Be trusted by others.
              2.Be an active member of the community(That means if the person just started on the forums and has 6 posts that's a nono unless he is trusted by others/he is MediaZeus who switched accounts
              https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
              Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
              o(*^▽^*)o
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fall
                Beware of this scammer.
                Yeah because asking for a DRAGO scarf is scamming

Comment

Originally posted by Konabee View Post
                  Yeah because asking for a DRAGO scarf is scamming
                  Don't wry bout that thread.
                  Main point is that random people whom most don't know are not trustworthy.
                  For example, would you trust me with 92wls?

So you, me, this guy are all not trusted yet.
                  Trust takes time to gain.
                  However, if ur rich enough, you don't need to trust others as often, as you have nothing to lose.
                  https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
                  Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
                  o(*^▽^*)o
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice initiative but I find it difficult to find one that I can trust to divide the profit. Good Luck! :chapéu:
                    Always trying to improve every day more, one day my dream will be fulfilled!

Comment

Working...
                    X