No announcement yet.

Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly doubt people will deposit, unless they are allowed to under deposit.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

i'm not even rich enough to make a worthy deposit ):
      Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
      Lovely to meet everyone!

Comment

INVEST IN MRBEAST

INVEST IN MRBEAST MERCH!!
        IGN:Bestzman
        Goals
        Reach lvl 100: 74/100
        Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
        -Bestzman
        Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
        Channel: Bestzman Gt
        Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
        Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
          Invest in me thread = illegal
          I'll invest in you thread = so far as I know not illegal, but risky.
          Now, I'm not a forum guardian and all, but its probably illegal. I'll try to explain why through my point of view.

The reason "Invest in me" threads are illegal is because the person can take the wls and never be seen again.

In your case, its a reverse "invest in me thread", but the same concept of you scamming the person applies.
          You have the ABILITY(not saying you will) to scam that person.

You could make up an escuse saying he didn't give you the wls and he would have no proof.

All in all, it seems illegal.

Also, the amount of people you are calling are very limited.

Firstly, they need to have over 100 dls.

Secondly, it needs to be focused on owning a BUY+(or any type of) vending world. (If the person owned an item instead,he could just sell it to do his own investments, there would be no reason for him to get 100 dls from you if he would need to pay you daily)

Thridly, it requires alot of trust, I mean, not as much looking at your post count, but it still requires a considerably high amount of trust.
          Last edited by Malware; 05-15-2019, 09:46 PM.
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
            Now, I'm not a forum guardian and all, but its probably illegal. I'll try to explain why through my point of view.

The reason "Invest in me" threads are illegak is because the person can take the wls and never be seen again.

In your case, its a reverse "invest in me thread", but the same concept of tou scsmming the person applies.
            You have the ABILITY(not saying you will) to scam that person.

You could make up an escuse saying he didn't give you the wls and he would have no proof.

All in all, it seems illegal.

Also, the amount of people you are calling are very limited.

Firstly, they need to have over 100 dls.

Secondly, it needs to be focused on owning a BUY+(or any type of) vending world. (If the person owned an item instead,he could just sell it to do his own investments, there would be no reason for him to get 100 dls from you if he would need to pay you daily)

Thridly, it requires alot of trust, I mean, not as much looking at your post count, but it still requires a considerably high amount of trust.
            1) it doesn't need to be a BUY+world.i just recommend those as deposit since the person could both get a link from their world and get the 100dls investment of mine. It's similar as he owns both world and dls, which is different if he sold all his items as mentioned in the above replies.
            2) Yes, I'm targeting a limited number of people but that's sadly the truth. If I spread the investment most likely I would have to be super busy having contact with those individual people and that's nothing similar to play Growtopia. I want less noise from people.
            3) the value of the world is similar to my investment. Even if I scammed I will get nothing. But if the world value is somehow worth more than 100, I'll add on my investment until the value is worth the world value. So there's super less chance people will scam since the profit they gain is at Max 2-3dls.
            4) I do have a good reputation is both game and forums (I think I do on forums? IDK.) scamming is meaningless to me. I don't care you believe or not but I've quitted scamming for already 5 years. That's also why my supplier system works so fluently without anyone getting scammed by me.
            5) I did this before so this is not the first time. I'm aware of the risks, but I have no choice unless I want to invest all in rare iotms, which will only gain me around 10-20wls/day, not counting the risks.
            IGN - Assail
            Level - Unknown
            Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
            Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

Comment

Also a reminder: NEVER EVER quit the investment you've planned if it involves other people. For example: Spot vend. I had a bad experience last time and I don't want it to happen again. You could however change the plan if the profit is better, but it needs to NOT INCLUDE OTHER PEOPLE. The wls/dls you're paying me is fixed so it's your responsibility if you want to change plan.
              IGN - Assail
              Level - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
                Highly doubt people will deposit, unless they are allowed to under deposit.
                Of course and then they can scam by taking the wls lol.
                I hope you have a great day.

Comment

Ok. Just dont try it. Srsly. Prices of worlds vary in time and thus one scamming the other is a serious possibility.
                  You cant get ez profit if you dont play gt. Its as easy as that. If you want your dls to flourish, just give them away to good friends.
                  WOTD: SWAMPLANDS, TURTLERESCUE & STEAMTURTLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Rompie View Post
                    Ok. Just dont try it. Srsly. Prices of worlds vary in time and thus one scamming the other is a serious possibility.
                    You cant get ez profit if you dont play gt. Its as easy as that. If you want your dls to flourish, just give them away to good friends.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    Nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJarc View Post
                      Well i would like to accept the offer but i think i can't. i can manage a BFG for like 10hours a day maybe more than 10 hours. but i'm too poor to deposit something worth like a 100dls lol so nvm.
                      sounds like u need admins
                      do you wanna build a snowman?~

Originally posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
                      i wanna die but like i dont
                      Originally posted by u/language-enthusiast
                      TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
                      Originally posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
                      MAMA MIA

Comment

Still going on. Time reduced to 15 days left.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rompie View Post
                        I've implemented this kind of concept in game as well, worked pretty smoothly. But the person quitted doing this investment thing with me, that's why I'm finding someone new. I don't have time to log in game so I just used the forums to find... But seems like forums is abit slow...
                        IGN - Assail
                        Level - Unknown

Comment

Teddy i don't anyone has anything worth 100dls to work with you.
                          Nothing to see here.

Comment

What's the amount of profit you are looking at daily / weekly / monthly
                            [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                            [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                              What's the amount of profit you are looking at daily / weekly / monthly
                              So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
                              IGN - Assail
                              Level - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
                                *glances at 215 posts* very trustworthy. No seriously that amount of posts cannot provide for an accurate representation of a person's character.

Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
                                So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
                                2-3 dls a day. Par the instablities of current investments the sheer amount of pay even with the deposits is too much. And constant 2 hours + grinding is not fun.
                                Mind you a 100 dl trade world will not get 2-3 dls a day.

Just take the 1 dl offer ted.

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                                Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X