Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

    Here's the deal. I've basically quitted Growtopia (inactive) and would like to invest in someone with 100dls I got. Before this starts, I do require you to deposit me something before getting the dls (mostly world's). For example: "I'll deposit BUYREDS for the 100dls investment". You get access to the world and you can have full link. But don't be silly like "I'll deposit BUYFISHWALLMOUNT for 100dls since the world is barely worth anything. I'll judge the price of world (fairly, I guarantee) before accepting your offer. So here's how you get a chance in this:

    1) Tell me your plan for the 100dls
    2) What's your deposit?
    3) How much will I get daily if I invested in you. (I'll require you to drop in dbox in a CCTV world)
    (if you got 0wls that day, it's your problem. You still need to give me the wls said daily)
    4) What's your experience in doing this?
    5) How long is the investment? 1 year? (if a year you still need to pay me daily. I just want to know how long would you be willing to use the dls)

    I'll add more questions as time passes

    I recommend BFG since winterfest is coming, but you'll need super hard work on it. Around 10 hours per day even if it's chand farms.so if you have a special idea and you sure you can profit but just lack some dls, this thread is for you.

    If the investment fail, you can't pay me daily like you said, or what so ever, I'll take away the deposit you've gave, that's the function of the deposit BTW.

    You MUST have deposit, which is worth 100dls or more, no exceptions. If you don't have, then I'm sorry since past experiences aren't so good for me. That's all.

    Note: Don't rush through your plannings. If something goes wrong with your plan it's your responsibility and your loss. Deadline is 20 days starting from now. Give me detailed plans as possible.

    Thanks for participating.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  • #2
    If I'm correct, this thread will be closed. Lowkey illegal.
    IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

    Comment


    • #3
      flexing with extra steps.
      I crave for attention so don't give me any

      goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
        If I'm correct, this thread will be closed. Lowkey illegal.
        not illegal
        not recommeded
        IGN : Aneeqz51
        Level : 67

        Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

        Comment


        • #5
          So you're asking for something worth 100 dls as deposit and you're investing 100 dls into that person. What is the point??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
            Here's the deal. I've basically quitted Growtopia (inactive) and would like to invest in someone with 100dls I got. Before this starts, I do require you to deposit me something before getting the dls (mostly world's). For example: "I'll deposit BUYREDS for the 100dls investment". You get access to the world and you can have full link. But don't be silly like "I'll deposit BUYFISHWALLMOUNT for 100dls since the world is barely worth anything. I'll judge the price of world (fairly, I guarantee) before accepting your offer. So here's how you get a chance in this:

            1) Tell me your plan for the 100dls
            2) What's your deposit?
            3) How much will I get daily if I invested in you. (I'll require you to drop in dbox in a CCTV world)
            (if you got 0wls that day, it's your problem. You still need to give me the wls said daily)
            4) What's your experience in doing this?
            5) How long is the investment? 1 year? (if a year you still need to pay me daily. I just want to know how long would you be willing to use the dls)

            I'll add more questions as time passes

            I recommend BFG since winterfest is coming, but you'll need super hard work on it. Around 10 hours per day even if it's chand farms.so if you have a special idea and you sure you can profit but just lack some dls, this thread is for you.

            If the investment fail, you can't pay me daily like you said, or what so ever, I'll take away the deposit you've gave, that's the function of the deposit BTW.

            You MUST have deposit, which is worth 100dls or more, no exceptions. If you don't have, then I'm sorry since past experiences aren't so good for me. That's all.

            Note: Don't rush through your plannings. If something goes wrong with your plan it's your responsibility and your loss. Deadline is 20 days starting from now. Give me detailed plans as possible.

            Thanks for participating.
            Well i would like to accept the offer but i think i can't. i can manage a BFG for like 10hours a day maybe more than 10 hours. but i'm too poor to deposit something worth like a 100dls lol so nvm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RipNut View Post
              So you're asking for something worth 100 dls as deposit and you're investing 100 dls into that person. What is the point??
              The deposit world is still owned by the guy in terms of vend profit but I hold the world lock ownership of it to prevent scam. So it's like he gets the world + 100dls.
              IGN - Assail
              Level - Unknown
              Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
              Played since February 2013.

              Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

              Comment


              • #8
                Highly likely you will get scammed, be advised it's not worth the risk.
                Arguing with a fool proves there are two

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sounds dangerous, better not do it with anyone, 100DLS is a big deal.
                  Nothing to see here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any guarantee this will not turn out upon a scam?
                    Last edited by ynfiniti; 05-14-2019, 03:12 PM. Reason: Typo, again :/
                    I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
                    Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is sooo scary.... I mean 100dls...
                      IGN:Hezl
                      Lv:69

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah investments are now illegal, according to Misthios and he states

                        “After the aforementioned discussion, we saw it best to make these investment threads now illegal. Some of them may have good intentions and be beneficial for both parties, but due to the sheer amount of them that will be used for malicious and nefarious outcomes, we believe it's better to disallow the posting of them altogether. “
                        ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
                        Discord: chazing#2359

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          whats stopping them from selling their items and doing it themself.

                          Best thing you'll ever see


                          Rare live footage of a Forumer posting



                          No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                          Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Garade View Post
                            whats stopping them from selling their items and doing it themself.
                            If they sold their world, they wouldn't be able to collect the vend profit from it. Depositing to me means that they will get adminship + full link. In additional to that, I'll invest 100dls into them. So at last they get the 100dls and profit from their world. If they sold it, they will only get 100dls+- but not the profit from their world.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by Prexxi View Post
                            Sounds dangerous, better not do it with anyone, 100DLS is a big deal.
                            I have no choice. I've been inactive since few days ago and wouldn't like to come back to Growtopia, unless there's a big event.
                            IGN - Assail
                            Level - Unknown
                            Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
                            Played since February 2013.

                            Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
                              If I'm correct, this thread will be closed. Lowkey illegal.
                              Invest in me thread = illegal
                              I'll invest in you thread = so far as I know not illegal, but risky.
                              IGN - Assail
                              Level - Unknown
                              Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
                              Played since February 2013.

                              Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
                              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X