Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-03-00-04-01-419_com.discord.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	6588989
    Lets not start a fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueBounty View Post
      so i'm not willing to prove any of this in any way.
      If you aren't willing to back your statements up, then don't make them in the first place.
      IGN: FeelSexy
      Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
      Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Originally posted by Satania
      It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by AsMoww View Post
        Lets not start a fight though.
        talked it out on discord. he did ban evade, though he prefers to call it "complaining with an alt". i think this post settles it neutrally.

all of "real" proof (images) that i believe contain manipulative language got nuked when the threads were deleted following the ban. in my memory, he stubbornly stood behind his good intentions (and all of the effort he put into game-related stuff) as reasoning why none of it should've happened. he might disagree, but i'm not yet willing to completely abandon this idea.

i'm also very sceptical on the idea that DataCell (forum account) was managed by his pal at first. it always felt like a badly conspired story behind an obvious alt. that, or his pal was a very awkward guy with an imposter syndrome.

in the end, the fella didn't know the rules, broke them twice, tried to defend himself with good intentions, got wrecked, and then had the almighty cat woman grant him forgiveness, because GrowAPI - the free API for Growtopia developers!

i'm comfortable with the idea that chris can read this.

- - - Updated - - -

please... don't tell me he already created an new account before the issue is settled. the ban might not be justified, but two wrongs don't make it right. it'd be reasonable to wait it out.

Comment

wait, so he got permission to make a new account and then got banned for ban evading.

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
            wait, so he got permission to make a new account and then got banned for ban evading.
            A Moderator didn't know about the permission as I have heard, that's why he got permanently banned for ban evading. It isn't anyone's fault but a simple mistake been taken care of right now so there is no need to bring negativity attention to the staffs and no I never said you did bring but no need to bring.
            IGN: SydeEvil
            Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Bump for our friend!
              IGN: AimForBGL/W9H

Comment

Bump up up up

Comment

GrowStone was not my favorite forumer, but this is likely just another example of the incompetence and inconsistence on the side of Ubisoft and moderators and as usual, they won't admit their mistake and keep him banned. Shame.

Comment

Will see how this goes as they won't take such topics into consideration with their decision on this case.
                    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
                    LEVEL: 73
                    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                    YT: Puchy
                    Instagram: puchy_gg
                    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by houzteR View Post
                      GrowStone was not my favorite forumer, but this is likely just another example of the incompetence and inconsistence on the side of Ubisoft and moderators and as usual, they won't admit their mistake and keep him banned. Shame.
                      The truth has been spoken..

My opinion: This was clearly unfair and need more investigation.
                      Please don’t shut growstocks down.
                      My name is PokeTrivia

or that guy who afk forever

I do cool stuff and hangs out with friend!
                      I won't let you down!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not siding anyone but judging by act this is truly unfair... And yea need more investigation in this case

Comment

This is just miscommunication between the staff. Not corruption.
                          I aced the LSAT

Comment

very chill dude, even gave some ubuntu players love with the "install growtopia on ubuntu w/ wine" guide.

Actually helpful lad

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                            This is just miscommunication between the staff. Not corruption.
                            you never know for sure tho, some could be bias..

Comment

BUMP!

sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Growstone did wrong and he got banned. But if he was told that a new account was allowed, he shouldn't have been re-banned. So what if the mods don't like someone, this is power abuse.
                                I vote UNBAN!
                                Thanks,
                                NovaGTx

Comment

Working...
                                X