Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quitting free stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by J4AZ View Post
    So saying “hey I want your account please change the email to mine” isn’t enough? Even without accessing the account that calls for a minimum of 30 days banned.

    Also get your own reading glasses, clearly le English is not your primary language
    wdym dude??

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by Devours View Post
    woah calm down Sir Grumpy the 21st,

    It doesn't matter where you graduate or where you been, the fact that you needed to reply to him already reduced your IQ by 50 pts.

    also, no one ever reads the ToS of any game they played, not to my knowledge, would be wasting 15-20minutes of my life on a long essay to obey the rules. Everyone sins at some point, you have tried to scam someone before at one point so.. called greed, you ain't got greed you ain't human sorry to say

    also, please refrain from calling out people and say that they have "no friends"; you read the ToS of a pixel game, and its not something to be proud of, people who have no lives reads the Terms of Service of a pixel game, that's just sad.
    ur so right

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw calm down guys no one is going to jail

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J4AZ View Post
      So saying “hey I want your account please change the email to mine” isn’t enough? Even without accessing the account that calls for a minimum of 30 days banned.

      Also get your own reading glasses, clearly le English is not your primary language
      Yes, English isn't my primary language, but at least I have somewhat good grammar and wording, unlike OP.

      And yes, YOU OFFERED THE ACCOUNT FOR FREE, and I messaged you, then it turned out to be a complete scam. Miss, you're the one getting banned here for advertising a "zeus account" for 2dls.

      If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person in the world.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
        Yes, English isn't my primary language, but at least I have somewhat good grammar and wording, unlike OP.

        And yes, YOU OFFERED THE ACCOUNT FOR FREE, and I messaged you, then it turned out to be a complete scam. Miss, you're the one getting banned here for advertising a "zeus account" for 2dls.

        If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person in the world.
        You just admitted you wanted the account free, there you go all I need.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by J4AZ View Post
          You just admitted you wanted the account free, there you go all I need.
          Henceforth you did not contradict his statement 'selling account for 2dls' thus meaning you aknowleged the fact he spoke of this due to the above quotation on you replying to defend yourself.

          So you just dug yourself into a deeper hole. You replying to him to defend yourself didnt work, it only inderictly told us that you did sell the account because you did not defend yourself in any way even though you acknowledged what he said.

          Checkmate.
          Love the life you live and live the life you love

          GrowID || Kitty

          Comment


          • Well.. i feel i got scammed by this guy..
            I ordered his service of transcribing song for 2dls
            He transcribe an instrumental song to sheets.. i asked him to send the music sheet yet he did not even send it, even when he offered to send the music sheet

            Not only that i also provided all notes, which he outright took from the world and never done a single bit of progress in that world. I also paid him another dl because he will profit all audio rack and gear

            Then he said something like "i quit, ill give you either this seed or this seed"..
            Yep, never gave it to me as compensation for the service.. or what he called "token of appreciation"

            I really dont want to call this guy a scammer.. so ill wait for him
            I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
            Originally posted by Aleksis St
            Protects the rights of ancestral seed
            THEY BUFFED IT 2X

            Originally posted by Odric
            That's a really awesome item! Great work!
            Well then, add that thing!

            Originally posted by Oma357
            Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

            Comment


            • guys just stop replying
              its simple

              Comment


              • Originally posted by supercroc View Post
                guys just stop replying
                its simple
                You can start from yourself
                "Its simple" right?
                I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                Originally posted by Aleksis St
                Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                THEY BUFFED IT 2X

                Originally posted by Odric
                That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                Well then, add that thing!

                Originally posted by Oma357
                Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by supercroc View Post
                  guys just stop replying
                  its simple
                  OK OK LAST REPLY
                  THIS 110% SCAM

                  AT LEAST I GOT HIS INGAME NAME LOL

                  Comment


                  • Can a mod please close this thread? It's spiraled out of control already and it needs to stop.
                    Last edited by Azurada; 08-06-2019, 11:13 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Caine View Post
                      Henceforth you did not contradict his statement 'selling account for 2dls' thus meaning you aknowleged the fact he spoke of this due to the above quotation on you replying to defend yourself.

                      So you just dug yourself into a deeper hole. You replying to him to defend yourself didnt work, it only inderictly told us that you did sell the account because you did not defend yourself in any way even though you acknowledged what he said.

                      Checkmate.
                      Makes no sense because I admitted to both of us being banned +40 others but ok

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by supercroc View Post
                      OK OK LAST REPLY
                      THIS 110% SCAM

                      AT LEAST I GOT HIS INGAME NAME LOL
                      Nice you spent 10 minutes of your life on something I don’t need

                      Comment


                      • World: OBHUB
                        7 raymans 3 mags? Sad its much wls
                        BilaltmnOO v2

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Devours View Post
                          woah calm down Sir Grumpy the 21st,

                          It doesn't matter where you graduate or where you been, the fact that you needed to reply to him already reduced your IQ by 50 pts.

                          also, no one ever reads the ToS of any game they played, not to my knowledge, would be wasting 15-20minutes of my life on a long essay to obey the rules. Everyone sins at some point, you have tried to scam someone before at one point so.. called greed, you ain't got greed you ain't human sorry to say

                          also, please refrain from calling out people and say that they have "no friends"; you read the ToS of a pixel game, and its not something to be proud of, people who have no lives reads the Terms of Service of a pixel game, that's just sad.
                          I read the ToS of everything. Not doing so as an adult is stupid, accepting the ToS is literally like signing a contract. Don't even bother arguing with me, it won't end well.
                          I aced the LSAT

                          Comment


                          • Wrong subforum...
                            [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                            [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

                            Status: DEAD

                            Comment


                            • Yikes this thread has gotten a lot of posts in 5 days. Sad to see you leave; getting scammed stings and I can relate to what you're feeling.

                              Regarding this thread, if you want to give away the items you still have before "quitting", feel free to make a giveaway thread in the Contests and Giveaways subforum, this subforum is the incorrect one to post giveaways in. Usually I just move threads but I'm gonna have to close this one because of the content in the original post.

                              Lastly, this is a biggie; you might be quitting and it's a generous gesture, but all forms of account trading are strictly illegal - that includes giving your account away as a prize. If you go on to create more threads, please refrain from giving away your account. We permanently suspend all activity surrounding account trading.

                              Closing this thread, best of luck.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X