Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ as stated above from previous replies (lies)

Comment

world name: flzoom

so sad

Comment

I mean, if you don't mind, my world is PHANTIC
        That really sucks... how'd you get scammed?
        please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

Comment

Some forumers say that this is a scam so I'm making this post just in case it is. Account trading and or using another player's account violates Ubisoft's TOS s.3.2 (2.10) and may result in your account(s) being suspended.
          I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
            Some forumers say that this is a scam so I'm making this post just in case it is. Account trading and or using another player's account violates Ubisoft's TOS s.3.2 (2.10) and may result in your account(s) being suspended.
            For the other person won’t be caught as I’m not exposing the account name (I’ve changed it many times) theirs no need for me to own the account and I’d rather be banned to help someone out.

Also to those saying it’s a scam, why would I give away dls. Just cause you can’t get a Zeus doesn’t mean it’s a scam grow up.

Comment

Guys, just look at this. He's a toxic scammer who is trying to "sell" a FREE zeus account. Moderators, please delete/lock this thread, since it is not useful, and the OP is a scammer.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Click image for larger version

Name:	scamm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	6589137
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Attached Files

Comment

Op I recommend you to post screenshots of your donations+ remove the Zues account giveaway.
                SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

Comment

^^will be posting names

And yes “StOp” is not toxic your an imbecile “selling account is illegal”

“cAn I HavE yOur aCcOunT?”

As if logging in to someone’s account even with permission isn’t legal

Comment

Honestly, OP. Avoid all these problems about the toxic players by keeping those items.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to all the people calling the OP a scammer or liar. Just stop, the OP decides to kindly give out items if you're making the OP rush to give you the items you really don't deserve it. I don't know how to stress this out enough but leave the OP be. Let them take how long they want in the end you shouldn't have deserved it anyway it was all a kind offer.
                    IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

Comment

• Originally posted by J4AZ View Post
                      ^^will be posting names

And yes “StOp” is not toxic your an imbecile “selling account is illegal”

“cAn I HavE yOur aCcOunT?”

As if logging in to someone’s account even with permission isn’t legal
                      You're clearly the toxic one here. Notice how 99% of people who entered into this have complained about it? It IS FAKE.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
                      Honestly, OP. Avoid all these problems about the toxic players by keeping those items.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to all the people calling the OP a scammer or liar. Just stop, the OP decides to kindly give out items if you're making the OP rush to give you the items you really don't deserve it. I don't know how to stress this out enough but leave the OP be. Let them take how long they want in the end you shouldn't have deserved it anyway it was all a kind offer.
                      That's what he does, he keeps them anyways, he just wants to "sell" the account, and steal your world locks. This is all fake. Don't tell me othervise, I already know the truth.

Comment

• Well, let's just wait the results. We dont have chances to be scammed here (of cource if we are not total fools). Getting free items of such value seems to be like an impossible dream but maybe it is true... just wait

Comment

• Originally posted by LEONMZN View Post
                          Well, let's just wait the results. We dont have chances to be scammed here (of cource if we are not total fools). Getting free items of such value seems to be like an impossible dream but maybe it is true... just wait
                          The items giveaway is not a scam itself, it is just to make it look more legit. The real scam here is the "free" 2dl zeus account that he's trying to scam someone's wls with.

Comment

• Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                            The items giveaway is not a scam itself, it is just to make it look more legit. The real scam here is the "free" 2dl zeus account that he's trying to scam someone's wls with.
                            I don’t see anyone complaining I’ve scammed them out of dls now do I?

If I’ve gaven out more dls than what I could scam this giveaway would be over the first day it started. I can remove the Zeus giveaway however someone wanted dibs for the account and wanted to pay for it.

Comment

• Eh, free stuff why not.
                              World: ShadowGraal
                              IGN: ShadowGraal
                              IGN: ShadowGraal
                              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

• can you announce who won pls
                                Knowledge is power
                                Manners Maketh Man