Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll do (almost) anything! v2

Hey so I'm poor and need wls for more farmables and other projects

I can help you do tasks, like supplying at a reasonable price, massing stock for u, building worlds, and planting/harvesting.

I make another post each year around this time so yeah lol

UPDATE: I have a new service where I build/create specialized farms to the buyer's specifications, in the world of their choice, such as auto farms (the lava ones), dirt farms, etc. Currently, I have built farms for Fundaments/Another Growtopian, Ariana, plus more, and am about to build some farms for Recreate/Aiyn/ThePandorica. If you want to hire me, DM me on discord or PM me ingame, and we can decide on a price that we both agree on.

Finished/Current jobs.
    Last edited by Phantic; 08-26-2019, 10:59 PM. Reason: Added more jobs.
    please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

ill pay you a wl to get yourself banned in-game

im just kiddin'

Comment

lol good one
      IGN: DoctorNick
      Instagram: doctornick.gt
      Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
        ill pay you a wl to get yourself banned in-game

im just kiddin'
        lmao xd

Comment

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
          Hey so I'm poor and need wls for more farmables and other projects

I can help you do tasks, like supplying at a reasonable price, massing stock for u, building worlds, and planting/harvesting.

I make another post each year around this time so yeah lol
          Break my chands. 4 box/wl. Non-negociable. 3/wl if you break 30 BOXES. (1-2hours depending if you leaving or you're lagging)
          Msg me in-game alpitu21
          Msg me on discord alpitu21#3046
          Thanks xD

Comment

Sorry um I'm not breaking but ill mass and supply n ****

Comment

mass me some ez cook ovens n I’ll buy them all. What price would u sell to me for??
              IGN: Zakaro

Comment

I need someone to build dirt farms for me soon, will contact you in game.
                IGN: FeelSexy
                Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
                Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Originally posted by Satania
                It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Comment

Wanna try to sell some worlds?

Get me a buyer for world PCS 50dls or SELLGOLDENDIAPER 45-48dls and i pay 5dl ”salesman-fee” each world. Lets talk more if interested

Comment

Supply me with Gothic buildings for 40/wl

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

Originally posted by abrakegabra View Post
                      I need someone to build dirt farms for me soon, will contact you in game.
                      Sure, I can do this, im currently working on farms for Fundaments/Another Growtopian

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JVan View Post
                      mass me some ez cook ovens n I’ll buy them all. What price would u sell to me for??
                      Although the seed inputs are quite difficult to find, ill consider it!
                      Let's meet in game and/or add on discord to discuss pricing!

Comment

I need like 30k small seed packs, I’ll buy them off you for 200/12wls
                        Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                        Discord: Winwood#3315
                        IG: Winwoodgt
                        IGN: Winwood

Comment

Originally posted by Cool050 View Post
                          Supply me with Gothic buildings for 40/wl
                          um, there's a one-week grow time, so if anything, i would sell u worlds with the trees planted in them. also, i don't have a harvester with fuels nor any ancestrals. plus, orange wallpaper seeds, a component, i can only imagine find for 15/1. although blackrock seeds are relatively easy to get for a reasonable price, still, its an annoying and possibly unprofitable process. then again, you could say something that completely changes my mind, i dont really know.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
                          I need like 30k small seed packs, I’ll buy them off you for 200/12wls
                          200 ssps for 12wls? well, I already have some opened, so If i transfer them into a new world and sell u the world key and rest of ssp packs to make up 200, you good with that?

again, of course, I can just open them all for u, idk.
                          let's meet in game or discord to discuss, aight?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
                            um, there's a one-week grow time, so if anything, i would sell u worlds with the trees planted in them. also, i don't have a harvester with fuels nor any ancestrals. plus, orange wallpaper seeds, a component, i can only imagine find for 15/1. although blackrock seeds are relatively easy to get for a reasonable price, still, its an annoying and possibly unprofitable process. then again, you could say something that completely changes my mind, i dont really know.

- - - Updated - - -

200 ssps for 12wls? well, I already have some opened, so If i transfer them into a new world and sell u the world key and rest of ssp packs to make up 200, you good with that?

again, of course, I can just open them all for u, idk.
                            let's meet in game or discord to discuss, aight?
                            Add me on discord: Winwood#1459
                            Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                            Discord: Winwood#3315
                            IG: Winwoodgt
                            IGN: Winwood

Comment

Originally posted by ffakke View Post
                              Wanna try to sell some worlds?

Get me a buyer for world PCS 50dls or SELLGOLDENDIAPER 45-48dls and i pay 5dl ”salesman-fee” each world. Lets talk more if interested
                              I'd love to try and help to sell worlds, but im kinda a noob (and look like one) so I'm afraid i can't be much help. Thanks for taking the time to post though!

Comment

Working...
                              X