Ways of profiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways of profiting?

If anyone can help me with ways you can profit, that would be awesome. I have around 55DLs pure, and I have no idea what to really do with them at this point. Surg tools takes way to long to sell, crime is the same and I already do BFG's. Like should I just make a set or actually use the DLs for profit?

Originally posted by iSatin View Post
    If anyone can help me with ways you can profit, that would be awesome. I have around 55DLs pure, and I have no idea what to really do with them at this point. Surg tools takes way to long to sell, crime is the same and I already do BFG's. Like should I just make a set or actually use the DLs for profit?
    try to buy rare buy+ worlds and reselling them. dont jump into big worlds, you can lose a lot of wls. start from small worlds, and work your way up to bigger worlds as you get more experience.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iSatin View Post
      I bought buymegalodonn for angel wings, bought a lot of em for super cheap, sold a lot of em for super expensive, made 5+ dls and sold the world for 30dls
      i shouldnt've sold it shouldn't i?

try copying what i've done

Comment

Originally posted by alpitu21 View Post
        I bought buymegalodonn for angel wings, bought a lot of em for super cheap, sold a lot of em for super expensive, made 5+ dls and sold the world for 30dls
        i shouldnt've sold it shouldn't i?

try copying what i've done
        Buymegaladonn was locked in 2014 and it’s been the same owner since then soo.... I think you should stop lying

Comment

Growtopia Conspiracist's Stats:
          IQ : -1
          Health State : Retarded
          Mental issues :Yes
          Proof : -1

Comment

Growtopia Conspiracist's Stats:
            IQ : -1
            Health State : Retarded
            Mental issues :Yes
            Proof : -1
            Yes very tragic.

Your bio says you don’t have 10 dls yet.

In your videos you clearly have no more than 3 dls.

It’s very obvious you scam I don’t even have to point out any proof

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
              Yes very tragic.

Yeah, that's my goal, to reach 10 diamond locks.

In my videos i clearly have less than 3 dls.

I don't scam. Stop accusing without proof. It's not even "obvious" lmao

- - - Updated - - -

To op: Not buymegalodonn, buymalevolentt

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                Yes very tragic.

the moment he tries to justify himself scamming in his Hiring thread and says he doesnt scam here
                IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
                  the moment he tries to justify himself scamming in his Hiring thread and says he doesnt scam here
                  Show proof i scam, kid.
                  Please do not start drama on this guy's thread.

Comment

Show proof i scam, kid.
                    bruh if you dont scam, why you tryna justify that scamming in the past is ok by saying, and I quote “ Admit it, we all scammed when we were noobs”-alpitu21, in deleted thread- Hiring.
                    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Show proof i scam, kid.
                      You literally said that you were 12 yo in another thread and you call other people kids and say that you're "Mature"

Comment

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
                        bruh if you dont scam, why you tryna justify that scamming in the past is ok by saying, and I quote “ Admit it, we all scammed when we were noobs”-alpitu21, in deleted thread- Hiring.
                        dramamamamama
                        you scammed too. I didnt delete the thread btw idk what happened to it

Comment

dramamamamama
                          you scammed too. I didnt delete the thread btw idk what happened to it
                          I scammed too? hmmm ok then quote when I ever said I scam....

Comment

i mean when we were noobs lmao

Comment

i mean when we were noobs lmao
                              ? I worked hard for my stuff when I was a noob bruh.... unlike you...

Comment

Working...
                              X