Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITEMS UNDER 2DLS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ITEMS UNDER 2DLS

    Need help to find items that i can trade under 2dls thnx
    IGN: YvanPlayzGt
    Goals:
    F eyes: 61/100
    Dls: 3/100
    Level: 67/125

  • #2
    Originally posted by YvanPlayzGt View Post
    Need help to find items that i can trade under 2dls thnx
    So your buying items under 2 dls?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
      So your buying items under 2 dls?
      yeah kinda i just need some sort of list of items that are under 2-3 dls
      IGN: YvanPlayzGt
      Goals:
      F eyes: 61/100
      Dls: 3/100
      Level: 67/125

      Comment


      • #4
        Death Scarf
        Drago Scarf
        Glove of Giants
        IGN : MarvaGT
        Main World : MARVA
        Vend world : 3RA

        Instagram : marva_gaming
        Youtube : Marva Gaming
        Discord : Marva#6571

        Comment


        • #5
          I don’t recommend buying anything for 2 dls if that’s all you have.

          I used to have 87 gem locks and even then I wouldn’t buy a magplant

          Comment


          • #6
            Are you looking for cool items you can wear, or are you going for trade profit? If you’re looking for cool items, i’d recommend any of the NightKing capes and the War Hammer of Darkness
            Sup
            IGN: Rovie
            Discord: rovvvie#4588

            pfp by topazi

            Comment


            • #7
              Medical scarf
              Smh why my signature not gif

              Comment


              • #8
                Freeze/Fire wand <Moderstor item> <don't buy it >

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                  I don’t recommend buying anything for 2 dls if that’s all you have.

                  I used to have 87 gem locks and even then I wouldn’t buy a magplant
                  ahsgahgahgahhahghahgahgah you started growtopia 10 days ago and you're saying you had 87 bgl what a liar.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by alpitu21 View Post
                    ahsgahgahgahhahghahgahgah you started growtopia 10 days ago and you're saying you had 87 bgl what a liar.
                    Wow kid you don’t understand a joke can you?

                    You can’t just say you were joking too because you keep contradicting yourself.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                      I used to have 87 gem locks and even then I wouldn’t buy a magplant
                      Do you know a guy named swordslayer5 on the forums or are u that guy?
                      IGN: YvanPlayzGt
                      Goals:
                      F eyes: 61/100
                      Dls: 3/100
                      Level: 67/125

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                        Wow kid you don’t understand a joke can you?

                        You can’t just say you were joking too because you keep contradicting yourself.
                        Your joke is too corny...

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by YvanPlayzGt View Post
                        Do you know a guy named swordslayer5 on the forums or are u that guy?
                        Nope he is not I guess

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                        I don’t recommend buying anything for 2 dls if that’s all you have.

                        I used to have 99999 gem locks and even then I wouldn’t buy a wl
                        Nice grammar...
                        I see your mad...
                        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

                        Contest link above

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Orca View Post
                          Nice grammar...
                          I see your mad...
                          i think you meant "you're mad"

                          b r u h m o m e n t
                          Knowledge is power
                          Manners Maketh Man

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
                            i think you meant "you're mad"

                            b r u h m o m e n t
                            b r u h

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Orca View Post
                              Nice grammar...
                              I see your mad...
                              What a clown.
                              whocares

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X