Free services TONS of FREE services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Hey guys! Ive been thinking, the collaborations forum hasn’t really been what it was meant to be for quite a while now. For that reason I’m doing this thread! By the title, you can see I’m doing tons of services for free. I will list all of them all of which are FREE!

Services:

Finale tickets
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223044[/ATTACH]
    Carnival quests
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223042[/ATTACH]
    Pixel art (Blocks provided by you)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223047[/ATTACH]
    World building (Blocks provided by you)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223048[/ATTACH]

Coming Soon:

Harvester Of Sorrows (Fuels are Free too!)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223043[/ATTACH]
    Fishing (You provide rod, I provide Bait needed for that rod)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]223049[/ATTACH]

Yes these services may be free, but can be declined whenever, reasons could be I’m going offline, not in the mood, busy, or tired.
    Hi Can u make me the pixel art services
    Subscribe Here!!!:
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nzdcABQDxEkb-UwfYYZMw"]

Thank You

NB: I Never Scammed A Dirt!

Comment

Originally posted by TinyLucki View Post
      Hi Can u make me the pixel art services
      Yes, will be contacting in game.

Comment

Bump, I never got your ign sorry about that.

Comment

Hey guys! Ive been thinking, the collaborations forum hasn’t really been what it was meant to be for quite a while now. For that reason I’m doing this thread! By the title, you can see I’m doing tons of services for free. I will list all of them all of which are FREE!

Services:

Finale tickets
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223044[/ATTACH]
          Carnival quests
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223042[/ATTACH]
          Pixel art (Blocks provided by you)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223047[/ATTACH]
          World building (Blocks provided by you)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223048[/ATTACH]

Coming Soon:

Harvester Of Sorrows (Fuels are Free too!)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223043[/ATTACH]
          Fishing (You provide rod, I provide Bait needed for that rod)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223049[/ATTACH]

Yes these services may be free, but can be declined whenever, reasons could be I’m going offline, not in the mood, busy, or tired.
          You mean that's free wow

Comment

Hello! Can you please help me with my carnival quest I want to get my first carnival ring but my quest sometimes are so expensive

Comment

Interesting. Good luck with this I guess.
              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
              LEVEL: 73
              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
              YT: Puchy
              Instagram: puchy_gg
              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Interested in this, where could I contact you for some of these services?
                GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi
                  Cut the act growtopia conspiracies. Both of these accounts have a very low post count, Tiamat joined same date with growtopia conspiracies and xfist12 joined a few days later. Both accounts have posts that barely made sense, and the "I didn't get your ign" is a lame excuse so people don't ask to see the pixel art OP is supposed to have built. I'm positive both accounts are your alts.
                  Also, most services make no sense whatsoever, how are you supposed to provide bait while we provide rod, it has always been the opposite way around. For the harvester of sorrows one, I doubt someone would provide fuels and the harvester for other peoples' benefit. To the 2 clients who requested world clearing, has he cleared any of the worlds? I doubt it, simply because these "free" services don't exist, they are here as fillers to gain fake non-existent trust, so that he can scam some finale tickets. He used 2 or even 3 alts so far to funnel people into thinking he is legit. I might be wrong but all of this makes sense to be honest, all I can say is beware of this scheme.
                  Lol... if you think those are my alts you must be wrong, check my other post (finale ticket service free) I had 3 clients. All of which your going to say are my accounts right?

Same thing goes for the accounts you accused me to be, you joined the same day as 689 members so you’re clearly them right? Because I have the time to post on all those accounts.

Or do you want to settle this with the admins and get cursed like orca for harassment without concrete proof?

Also I don’t provide the rod because I’m trying to not spend all the dls on 1 service and benefit more people. I can’t just sell it without losing more than I would if I bought the bait.

Here’s the thread
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...r-service-Free

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B5A8C9C-8A5D-4FA4-B2BF-19C4FADBB404.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	6589713

Obviously I don’t have the other dudes ign so I can’t send a pic of his, also if you were paying attention I said the clearing world service was cancelled due to how time consuming it was.

Gosh I could link you up with about a hundred accounts right now and I also wish I could say bad words to just absolutely humiliate you but I can’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CnatZ View Post
                  Interested in this, where could I contact you for some of these services?
                  You can pm me or contact me in game IG: Conspiracist

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by xFist12 View Post
                  Hello! Can you please help me with my carnival quest I want to get my first carnival ring but my quest sometimes are so expensive
                  Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)

Comment

How does this carnival quest service works?
                    Last edited by BilaltmnOO; 08-21-2019, 10:23 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
                    BilaltmnOO v2

Comment

I'm confused..

Excuse me, how would the carnival quest one work?
                      LetsGo

Comment

The carnival one works however you want it to work, if you need carnival items for your quest I’ll just give them (must send proof) I can help with anything besides growtokens surgeries etc, perhaps you need some tickets? Anything goes.

Comment

Though I do not agree with ooopsi and Orca's quick, possibly unwarranted words/accusations, for ooopsi, I do not agree with your (also quick) response, shutting this down with insults, rudeness, and threats to get them cursed also. Although I do agree that ooopsi did harass you, slightly, but you came right back and also harassed them with threats. For Orca, you literally were the one to antagonize them, although they did respond quickly with severity, you did the same, and if it was my choice, you both would be cursed for your misconduct and general toxicity towards each other. Last, recently, I have seen you on multiple threads, and my fellow forumers can most likely back me up on this, harassing others, such as in here

here,

here,

here,

here,

and let's not forget the comments on Orca's crystal shattering thread you two exchanged, and even this thread. Many forumers have told you to calm down, etc. This is my unbiased, backed-up response to your actions recently/now towards ooopsi
                          Thanks for reading this, just wanted to get this out.
                          EDIT: Also, if a Moderator and/or Game Guardian does rule this as "singling out," I will take back my words and deeply apologize for this. However, I believe this is simply my response to the current actions of Growtopian Conspiracies, ooopsi, and Orca.
                          Thanks again for reading.
                          Last edited by Phantic; 08-22-2019, 02:19 AM. Reason: Added last part.
                          ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
                          discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi
                            Cut the act growtopia conspiracies. Both of these accounts have a very low post count, Tiamat joined same date with growtopia conspiracies and xfist12 joined a few days later. Both accounts have posts that barely made sense, and the "I didn't get your ign" is a lame excuse so people don't ask to see the pixel art OP is supposed to have built. I'm positive both accounts are your alts.
                            Also, most services make no sense whatsoever, how are you supposed to provide bait while we provide rod, it has always been the opposite way around. For the harvester of sorrows one, I doubt someone would provide fuels and the harvester for other peoples' benefit. To the 2 clients who requested world clearing, has he cleared any of the worlds? I doubt it, simply because these "free" services don't exist, they are here as fillers to gain fake non-existent trust, so that he can scam some finale tickets. He used 2 or even 3 alts so far to funnel people into thinking he is legit. I might be wrong but all of this makes sense to be honest, all I can say is beware of this scheme.
                            Uh this account isnt Growtopia Conspiracies's Probably and its my main

- - - Updated - - -

Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
                              Though I do not agree with ooopsi and Orca's quick, possibly unwarranted words/accusations, for ooopsi, I do not agree with your (also quick) response, shutting this down with insults, rudeness, and threats to get them cursed also. Although I do agree that ooopsi did harass you, slightly, but you came right back and also harassed them with threats. For Orca, you literally were the one to antagonize them, although they did respond quickly with severity, you did the same, and if it was my choice, you both would be cursed for your misconduct and general toxicity towards each other. Last, recently, I have seen you on multiple threads, and my fellow forumers can most likely back me up on this, harassing others, such as in here

here,

here,

here,

here,

and let's not forget the comments on Orca's crystal shattering thread you two exchanged, and even this thread. Many forumers have told you to calm down, etc. This is my unbiased, backed-up response to your actions recently/now towards ooopsi
                              Thanks for reading this, just wanted to get this out.
                              EDIT: Also, if a Moderator and/or Game Guardian does rule this as "singling out," I will take back my words and deeply apologize for this. However, I believe this is simply my response to the current actions of Growtopian Conspiracies, ooopsi, and Orca.
                              Thanks again for reading.

Yes I totally agree with you, however I figure the reason was because they’re the ones to start it up first, I’m just backing myself up.

And you forgot to mention that all the spoilers are insults to the same person (alpitu21)
                              Incase you didn’t realize he also started a fight with me first, and second I called him out and many other people agreed that he’s a scammer ( in the same thread you got those insults from)

From what you and everyone else can see, I don’t want to be toxic or rude but if you’re going to insult me I’m going to insult you back. I never start any of these I only talk back when someone else talks about me.

Also the I don’t speak Braille and deaf was obviously a joke referring to I don’t understand your computer knowledge

And one last thing, even if it seems like I’m starting something I’m not, you can see others taking the joke but theirs always that one person who doesn’t get it yah know?

Comment

Lol... if you think those are my alts you must be wrong, check my other post (finale ticket service free) I had 3 clients. All of which your going to say are my accounts right?

Same thing goes for the accounts you accused me to be, you joined the same day as 689 members so you’re clearly them right? Because I have the time to post on all those accounts.

Or do you want to settle this with the admins and get cursed like orca for harassment without concrete proof?

Also I don’t provide the rod because I’m trying to not spend all the dls on 1 service and benefit more people. I can’t just sell it without losing more than I would if I bought the bait.

Here’s the thread
                                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...r-service-Free

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223234[/ATTACH]

Obviously I don’t have the other dudes ign so I can’t send a pic of his, also if you were paying attention I said the clearing world service was cancelled due to how time consuming it was.

Gosh I could link you up with about a hundred accounts right now and I also wish I could say bad words to just absolutely humiliate you but I can’t.

- - - Updated - - -

You can pm me or contact me in game IG: Conspiracist

- - - Updated - - -

Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)
                                I clearly said that I might be wrong, as I have no evidence to back up what I said. I was really convinced they are your alts due to all the coincidences that made it rather obvious. I agree, however, that I used some harsh words, as some of the services made no sense for me, as I'm used to seeing services the whole way around. Well, if you are actually legit then I apologize, my point wasn't harassing you, but warning unsuspecting clients from potential scams (which might no exist).

Fair enough, I deleted my post, and if you want it gone you would remove the quote of it.
                                "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Working...
                                X