Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free services TONS of FREE services

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free services TONS of FREE services

    Hey guys! Ive been thinking, the collaborations forum hasn’t really been what it was meant to be for quite a while now. For that reason I’m doing this thread! By the title, you can see I’m doing tons of services for free. I will list all of them all of which are FREE!

    Services:

    Finale tickets
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3B4ACEBE-0A6A-4F8A-962E-0D338DF2D880.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	6715690
    Carnival quests
    Click image for larger version

Name:	33B199E8-C34A-4CCE-B26A-03530E7753AD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	6715688
    Pixel art (Blocks provided by you)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F4106075-01A8-45F2-84CE-832529D9BD79.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	6715691
    World building (Blocks provided by you)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7A3C6548-B5C9-41DD-B7EA-8DE466CA038F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	6715692



    Harvester Of Sorrows (Fuels are Free too!)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4F306135-0B51-4A9A-A645-81E76503FBAA.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	6715689

    Coming Soon:

    Fishing (You provide rod, I provide Bait needed for that rod)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	82B91CF1-1E04-4BE5-8EB0-0E15DD11F7C9.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	6715693

    Yes these services may be free, but can be declined whenever, reasons could be I’m going offline, not in the mood, busy, or tired.
    4
    Excellent
    25.00%
    1
    Could do better
    75.00%
    3
    Last edited by Growtopia Conspiracies; 08-21-2019, 10:05 PM.

  • #2
    u wanna clear my worlds?

    Comment


    • #3
      ya i got some worlds that need clearing
      Ign: TyTheAbsol

      Comment


      • #4
        tbh take world clearing off this list it's too time consuming and very much wanted so you wont get to the other stuff much if at all
        Knowledge is power
        Manners Maketh Man

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
          tbh take world clearing off this list it's too time consuming and very much wanted so you wont get to the other stuff much if at all
          Your right, way to time consuming and already two clients, I’ll be removing it. But adding it once a month limited to 1 person.

          Comment


          • #6
            What do you mean by carnival service? Too vague a thread. Could definitely improve it by adding some biography...
            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
              What do you mean by carnival service? Too vague a thread. Could definitely improve it by adding some biography...
              Biography is someone’s life story written by someone else soooo.. no.

              But the carnival service is everything related to the carnival.

              Comment


              • #8
                How does this even benefit you if they’re all free lol
                Sup
                IGN: Rovie
                Discord: rovvvie#4588

                pfp by topazi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                  How does this even benefit you if they’re all free lol
                  That’s the point, also I rarely play gt so whenever someone requests a service I have something to look forward to.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                    That’s the point, also I rarely play gt so whenever someone requests a service I have something to look forward to.
                    Wait so you’re doing these just to have an excuse to play? That doesn’t seem very fun...
                    Sup
                    IGN: Rovie
                    Discord: rovvvie#4588

                    pfp by topazi

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                      Wait so you’re doing these just to have an excuse to play? That doesn’t seem very fun...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	FEF5EC16-60B3-4FD4-A864-45C20132591D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	6589648

                      I still play gt from time to time to talk but as said I could decline if I’m not up to it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]223053[/ATTACH]

                        I still play gt from time to time to talk but as said I could decline if I’m not up to it
                        Alright then. Anyway, I know you’ve been requested to clear worlds twice already, but if you want to clear mine, i’d be very happy
                        Sup
                        IGN: Rovie
                        Discord: rovvvie#4588

                        pfp by topazi

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                          Biography is someone’s life story written by someone else soooo.. no.

                          But the carnival service is everything related to the carnival.
                          Add some texts below relating to the images, maybe put some examples... Why do your letter size need to be so big?

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                          But the carnival service is everything related to the carnival.
                          So you gonna buy blocks for us if the quest is [Buy 200 purple blocks]? Doesn’t make any sense in my opinion...
                          Last edited by Pokekid123; 08-20-2019, 03:29 AM.
                          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                            Add some texts below relating to the images, maybe put some examples... Why do your letter size need to be so big?

                            - - - Updated - - -



                            So you gonna buy blocks for us if the quest is [Buy 200 purple blocks]? Doesn’t make any sense in my opinion...
                            Yes, everything besides growtokens surgeries etc. stuff I can’t help with basically

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bumping this thread

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X