Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ACHIEVED SERVICE ! ]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ACHIEVED SERVICE ! ]

    hi
    WELCOME TO ACHIEVED SERVICE!
    (This is not a original thread, cuz the original thread closed)

    (Trusted guy i hope)
    Tired of breaking worlds? Lazy to farm? Unchecked shopping list? Well we can help everything!

    News: World clear service available now!

    Announcement: We are more than welcome if you want to cooperate with us. It makes a bigger and better place for people to find service with reliability. Any service not stated in my service list currently, you can still join and I will add it to my list.

    To order one of my services, simply reply to this thread or leave a message on my blue mailbox located in my world name:

    World Clear2019)

    The word explains it all.

    Price:

    -6 wls (I keep all I find)
    -9 wls (I give you everything I find)(not includ dirt block and cave background block)

    Shopping Listlast update 2018-1-1)

    Pretty straight forward. You tell me what you want to buy and the wl, I will go and buy for you. (Trust required)

    Price: (negotiable)

    -I take 5% on items rarity 50 or lower
    -I take 3% on items rarity 50 and More
    -I take 2% (or less) on items rarity 0 (Sounds weird that I take less payment on rarer items)

    Help Break:

    Also straight forward. I go and help break certain blocks!

    Price: (negotiable)

    -1 wl per a certain amount of block depending on its type.

    (I usually break fish tank, chandeliers, HTB, etc...)

    Farm Service: (For those busy people only)(Closed)

    You give me the seeds and I will farm or splice for you. I will give everything once I harvest all the trees.

    Price:
    -All the gem
    Or

    -3 to 5% of the items after the whole progress .( I will open a account to keep the gem so that i won't mixed my gem into it )

    Harvester servicenot yet )

    Also pretty straightforward. We use harvester to harvest for you.

    Price:

    -We harvest for free, but fuel packs need to be provided.

    We are sorry if we accidentally collect some of the gems. We will try to avoid as possible.

    If there are any service that I didn't mention and want me to do, please tell me.Crazyteh6@gmail.com
    Last edited by Teh Chee Chong; 08-27-2019, 10:25 PM.

  • #2
    Why repost tho nothing happened to the other one

    Comment


    • #3
      I need 1800 seeds of outie block. You can buy for 20-30/wl.
      WHAT IS UP!

      Comment


      • #4
        i suggest you should try to be more known and build up trust
        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
          i suggest you should try to be more known and build up trust
          I have it .. but that was 2017 December I have those record in the closed thread . I cant have a way to recover it

          Another point is this not going to have more trust just 5 wl you will give me for ×10 days if you have my service

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
          I need 1800 seeds of outie block. You can buy for 20-30/wl.
          Ok but how was my commission?can you have me more detail to let me confirm which category of commision you will have to pay me after the service done

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Teh Chee Chong View Post
            I have it .. but that was 2017 December I have those record in the closed thread . I cant have a way to recover it

            Another point is this not going to have more trust just 5 wl you will give me for ×10 days if you have my service
            Oh okay, but it still looks like youre (kinda) new with everyone else

            Though people will want to have their worlds cleared, that should help u build up some trust
            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
              Oh okay, but it still looks like youre (kinda) new with everyone else

              Though people will want to have their worlds cleared, that should help u build up some trust
              I know alot of them but seem like all of you are new , 2019 new member on forum or maybe i am old haha

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Teh Chee Chong View Post
                I know alot of them but seem like all of you are new , 2019 new member on forum or maybe i am old haha
                Meh im actually 2019, my original got deleted rip lol. Ill stop replying now so that the reply count wont be too much
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can you clear my world? I'm happy to pay beforehand. Pm me for details.
                  "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                    Can you clear my world? I'm happy to pay beforehand. Pm me for details.
                    I am here , just to waiting for you ^,^

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Teh Chee Chong View Post
                      I am here , just to waiting for you ^,^
                      Alright what's your in game in name? Message me in game right now (I'm ooopsi in game) and I should respond.
                      "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                        Alright what's your in game in name? Message me in game right now (I'm ooopsi in game) and I should respond.
                        Ok I am done

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                          Alright what's your in game in name? Message me in game right now (I'm ooopsi in game) and I should respond.
                          world name : BLARNEYMIMIC

                          $ Time information ™

                          [¡] duration time = 2 hrs 30 mins
                          [¡¡] started time = 3 : 20 a.m.
                          [¡¡¡] ended time = 5 : 23 a.m.

                          € Seed information

                          [¡] Dirt seed ~ 708 seeds
                          [¡¡] cave background seed~ 700 seeds
                          [¡¡¡] Rock seed ~ 18 seeds

                          Type of service (clear world "without seeds")
                          # PAYMENT #
                          { 5 wls }

                          Before payment : Your wallet is 5 wls
                          After payment : 0 wls

                          Have your top up to service wallet to have your in future requests service be list in the job list.

                          Thank for your support #;#
                          Last edited by Teh Chee Chong; 08-27-2019, 10:01 PM. Reason: Edit the service world name

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Teh Chee Chong View Post
                            world name : BLARNEYMIMIC

                            $ Time information ™

                            [¡] duration time = 2 hrs 30 mins
                            [¡¡] started time = 3 : 20 a.m.
                            [¡¡¡] ended time = 5 : 23 a.m.

                            € Seed information

                            [¡] Dirt seed ~ 708 seeds
                            [¡¡] cave background seed~ 700 seeds
                            [¡¡¡] Rock seed ~ 18 seeds

                            Type of service (clear world "without seeds")
                            # PAYMENT #
                            { 5 wls }

                            Before payment : Your wallet is 5 wls
                            After payment : 0 wls

                            Have your top up to service wallet to have your in future requests service be list in the job list.

                            Thank for your support #;#
                            Thanks for the service, might need more soon.
                            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Okay damn
                              Damn op even knows how many seeds
                              Damn...
                              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X