• Show
Clear All

• GrowTube Hiring Staff

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrowTube_Banner.png
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	6716030
    It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at GrowTube. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of high-quality entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.

GrowTube is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8 incredible movies such as World Lock, Wonderland, The Ruined and Risk. GrowTubes is one of the most successful movie studios in Growtopia, today. Led by Founder JimIzPro and CEO Chopin, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation, and collaboration. At GrowTube, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.

Supervisor
    The Supervisor plays a key role in supporting the Director at out shooting locations. This position is primarily focused on on-set activities along with preparing shooting locations for the production.

Responsibilities :
    Pre-Production Logistics
    Assist with enforcing protocols and providing receptacles for on-location shredding and sensitive material destruction
    Production / On-Set Responsibilities
    Enforce production security and content protection policies onset.
    Assist with logistics for film talent and their representatives for any security-related concerns and issues including privacy, content handling, threatening communications, dedicated security staff, etc.
    Facilitate secure set visits with media, VIPs, promotional partners, and other guests
    Facilitate the roll out of casting notices, phone collection, enforcing confidentiality and general on set rules regulations for Background Artists
    Other Responsibilities
    Works closely with the CEO on issues related to the Studio main offices.

Basic Qualifications :
    Knowledge of the film-making process

Writer
    This is self explanatory.
    Write scripts.

Basic Qualifications :
    Be fluent in English.

Composer

Basic Qualifications:
    Have a degree in music composition / or have passed the Grade 5 Music Theory exam from Trinity or ABRSM. / or have a diploma in any instrument from Trinity or ABRSM

That's all for now, we'll add more soon.

Camera Man

Basic Qualifications:
    Have a decently fast laptop/PC and is able to record in 1080P.

Please DM Chopin#3444 on Discord to sign up or join our official Discord server (link below)
    https://discord.gg/K2Myd5x
    Last edited by Chopin; 09-15-2019, 01:19 AM.
    I aced the LSAT

Am I confused? Yes but no.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Comment

Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
      That was a pretty straightforward thread.
      I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]223980[/ATTACH]
        It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at GrowTube. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of high-quality entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.

GrowTube is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8 incredible movies such as World Lock, Wonderland, The Ruined and Risk. GrowTubes is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. Led by Founder JimIzPro and CEO Chopin, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation, and collaboration. At GrowTube, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.

Supervisor
        The Supervisor plays a key role in supporting the Director at out shooting locations. This position is primarily focused on on-set activities along with preparing shooting locations for the production.

Responsibilities :
        Pre-Production Logistics
        Assist with enforcing protocols and providing receptacles for on-location shredding and sensitive material destruction
        Production / On-Set Responsibilities
        Enforce production security and content protection policies onset.
        Assist with logistics for film talent and their representatives for any security-related concerns and issues including privacy, content handling, threatening communications, dedicated security staff, etc.
        Facilitate secure set visits with media, VIPs, promotional partners, and other guests
        Facilitate the roll out of casting notices, phone collection, enforcing confidentiality and general on set rules regulations for Background Artists
        Other Responsibilities
        Works closely with the CEO on issues related to the Studio main offices.

Basic Qualifications :
        Knowledge of the film-making process

Writer
        This is self explanatory.
        Write scripts.

Basic Qualifications :
        Be fluent in English.

Composer

Basic Qualifications:
        Have a degree in music composition / or have passed the Grade 5 Music Theory exam from Trinity or ABRSM. / or have a diploma in any instrument from Trinity or ABRSM

Please DM Chopin#6035 on Discord to sign up or join out official Discord server (link below)
        https://discord.gg/K2Myd5x
        That's epic

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Me join pls
          Writer? Owo
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

I qualify as a writer. I can consider myself literate, I know how to spell and read...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
              I am the most gay person in the world
              Heya! I wanna ask can I be Supervisor?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
              Me join pls
              Writer? Owo
              Hmm kinda hard for you to be writer cause you have a broken english "me join"?
              Proudly Presenting my server
              Alliance Of Gamers
              This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
              https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

Just litlle suggestion : make titles of jobs bold and some other things to look better
                IGN : TTTZ
                IG : TTTZ_GT
                Discord : TTTZ#3597

Comment

Wait a minute

Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
                  Mods actually work???

Comment

bump'd~~~~

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I can do the script writing xD haha
                      "I was not delivered unto this world in DEFEAT!."
                      In Game Name: Miocnel

FOLLOW MY IG:miocnel_gt

Comment

no one actually replied to me ._. . I want to apply for the position supervisor and I told you in discord too? It's been a week since I messaged you and I got no replies. Dud I am looking forward for this position ._.
                        Proudly Presenting my server
                        Alliance Of Gamers
                        This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
                        https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

Originally posted by hugogamer709 View Post
                          Heya! I wanna ask can I be Supervisor?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm kinda hard for you to be writer cause you have a broken english "me join"?
                          yes me wants good a position
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Hello!
                            I’m always interested in all types of films related to Growtopia. Besides that, I like writing and working behind the scene.
                            I could say that I’m a qualified writer. But, because I’m not a native speaker, my English is not 100% fluent. I’m still an intermediate English learner, and I want my writing to be as good as possible. I’ve written some scripts for my WOTD’s mannequin, and I guess I could do that for your filming production as well.
                            The last thing I want to say is that, I can touch my phone only one or two days a week (and sometimes I can’t be online at all for a week or two) because I spend most of my time studying, playing outdoor, or doing nothing at all..... But, I have plenty of time to write.

I have already joined that discord server.
                            That’s all for now. Please tell me if I’m accepted as your writer.
                            IGN: GTStorage
                            Discord:GTStorage#1151
                            Instagram:@gtstorage
                            Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Comment

bump'dddddddd

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X