help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i really need to talk to odric so if anybody could try to help me it would be really nice. he banned me for my name which ubi allowed it in the first place so therefore odric should have his mod privilages revoked at least. follow my insta doggoplaysgt

Originally posted by D0GSH1T View Post
    i really need to talk to odric so if anybody could try to help me it would be really nice. he banned me for my name which ubi allowed it in the first place so therefore odric should have his mod privilages revoked at least. follow my insta doggoplaysgt
    First of all, this sub-forum is not the correct place to talk about your bans.
    Second of all, contact the support about your issue.
    Third of all, they could've just changed the name, why ban you? There must be some other reasons.
    Last edited by Tangramboy; 09-01-2019, 04:31 PM.
    sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

nah pretty sure it's his name, 100%

Comment

Originally posted by D0GSH1T View Post
        Contact the support desk. See info on how to do so here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk
        GrowCord - Discord Bot
        The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
        ==
        Discord: MrAugu#7917
        ==
        Full-stack developer.
        ==
        *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

he banned me for my name which ubi allowed it in the first place
          You simply bypassed the filter. What Odric did here was more than fair. If you are able to create a GrowId, it doesn't automatically mean that it's appropriate.

Comment

Working...
          X