My free Bfg Service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My free Bfg Service.

Ok, so for around 1-2 months I've owned a bfg for pepper and it's really good and it gets me good profit, but I also invest all the wls I get back into it.

Now you are probably thinking why does this matter?
    Well to be blunt I have a rent a room bfg named twbreak and if you give me the blocks I'll put it in the mag and advertise 1/empty and make a little profit and Itll be a way to get a few extra wls to invest.

So I've done this for ingame friends for a little while, but I did it before I had the rent a room world so I had no incentive as I gained nothing. But, now I have it I will start to fo this service.

So I do have a few requirements though:
    •Must be atleast 5k of a farmable
    •Must let me know because I have school and I wont always be on.

I prefer the higher level farmables like lgrid or chand because more people will buy rooms.

I'd you are interested I will give you a spot at twdropoff that has display boxes you can drop the farmable in then I will put the seeds in there after I'm done. ( Please note I'm a very busy guy and sometimes it might take me a day or two to get it done)

I hope you can trust me so I can develop this service for more people
    Last edited by webb; 09-11-2019, 02:03 AM. Reason: Changed world name so it looked better :)
    Ign: Thewebb

Free bump ^_^.

Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
      Free bump ^_^.

haha thanks for the bump and I reassure you I wont. I know it does seem sketchy so I understand where you are coming from

Comment

Originally posted by webb View Post
        haha thanks for the bump and I reassure you I wont. I know it does seem sketchy so I understand where you are coming from
        Skeptical okay I try. But first I let's do a 5k pepper tree farm
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        *Hasagi*
        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
        *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
          Skeptical okay I try. But first I let's do a 5k pepper tree farm
          Okay that sounds great to me! Just message me in game or on here later today

Comment

You're back doing it?
            I'd love to resume using your service!
            ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
            discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by webb View Post
              Okay that sounds great to me! Just message me in game or on here later today
              Give me 2 days I will drop off and try your service oh btw what's your name I didn't even check the world because I was in a rush for something.
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                Give me 2 days I will drop off and try your service oh btw what's your name I didn't even check the world because I was in a rush for something.
                The world is twdropoff and I'll give you a spot when I'm one tommorow

- - - Updated - - -

Also just want to let everyone know I will NOT be providing this service during harvest fest because I have school and around 10k trees to do every 2 days

Comment

Harv Fest is over, I'd like to bring in my peppers. I'll try to find ya ingame

Comment

I have almost 8k lgrids. Just msg me when ur online or mail me at OP4321

oh were guildmates lol
                    ign: DylanRider
                    discord: Squishie#9329
                    some random stuff at VLRA!

Comment

Working...
                    X