I made new helpful world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made new helpful world!

Name is StopDoingIlegall it’s created for scammers to stop scamming and learn some splicing seeds recepies. Punch, build, grow, don’t scam, hack and bully!!!

Originally posted by RaynXP View Post
    Name is StopDoingIlegall it’s created for scammers to stop scamming and learn some splicing seeds recepies. Punch, build, grow, don’t scam, hack and bully!!!
    I just went there. Cool world. It's so adorable and you are adorable.

I make u mod now oke?
    IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
      I just went there. Cool world. It's so adorable and you are adorable.

I make u mod now oke?
      Thanks bro!

Comment

I like your idea!
        ign: Noobified
        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916

Beta Guild Elder

current active world: powfarts

Comment

"Oh someone told me not to scam I must listen"

Yeah thats not going to happen. No scammer will stop by making a world that says they should stop

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

Yeah thats not going to happen. No scammer will stop by making a world that says they should stop
            Wow, nobody needed your rudeness. He has the liberty to build any world that's harmless
            IGN: CandleJack

Comment

son: "mom i gave my friends candy today at school!"

Jedaki as a mom: "yeah thats not going to happen. all of them are gonna die from diabetes."

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, nobody needed your rudeness. He has the liberty to build any world that's harmless
              ^^ preach.

Comment

Of course, and I respect that. I'm only pointing out that this world won't stop people from scamming.

Originally posted by Devours View Post

Jedaki as a mom: "yeah thats not going to happen. all of them are gonna die from diabetes."

- - - Updated - - -

^^ preach.
                You just took the format of my post and replaced the text with something unrelated to my post. What are you trying to accomplish?

Jedaki

Comment

Of course, and I respect that. I'm only pointing out that this world won't stop people from scamming.
                  ^you dont have to point out the obvious. it's like saying "hey did you know that you cant breathe underwater? stop trying to be aquaman"

You just took the format of my post and replaced the text with something unrelated to my post. What are you trying to accomplish?
                  it is related to your post, its just that, maybe you dont get sarcasm.

Comment

^you dont have to point out the obvious. it's like saying "hey did you know that you cant breathe underwater? stop trying to be aquaman"

Stop trying to point out that I'm not aquaman. I'm obviously not, it's like saying "hey did you know you cant fly? stop trying to be superman"
                    idk if i did this right 2 lazy to check

Also can you tell me where I talked about candy & diabetes?

Jedaki

Comment

bumping post

Comment

- - - Updated - - -
                        Did you really need to respond in such a manner? A simple rebuttal would have sufficed and your sarcastic continuations aren't much better either. I don't want to start a conflict but you seem to be intent on starting one. Maybe refrain from such responses in future?

Just a nice suggestion, don't take it too harshly
                        “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
                        ― Paxton Hood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaynXP View Post
                          Dude, I love that you promote such messages.
                          It may help teach people.

And even if it doesn’t seem special/life gaming to anyone, it might matter to a special someone. So, please continue!

Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                            Dude, I love that you promote such messages.
                            It may help teach people.

And even if it doesn’t seem special/life gaming to anyone, it might matter to a special someone. So, please continue!

Absolutely.
                            IGN: iTropical

Comment

Working...
                            X