World Designer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Designer service

It’s been a while since I did any services but I’d like to try designing a world for any of you ( for a reasonable price, of course ) that will suit your taste!

Basically I will need you to provide some supplies that you want for your world and tell me what you want the world to be (eg: farm) and what do you want inside ( a place to put farmables, a place to put public lock for breaking of farmables etc) and supply the blocks you want to use for all these (OR I can also buy it for you- no commission if it’s not much). This is for people that have no time to design their world but have a vague idea of what they want/ are too lazy to make all these / don’t like the idea of buying items and spending time to build a world

side note; I am aware that this requires a lot lot of trust but I’m not sure how else I can change this soo im open for suggestions

Pretty much an old but noob player. I dont bite.

IG- fabuloust_gt
    IGN- FabulousT

Originally posted by FabulousT View Post
    side note; I am aware that this requires a lot lot of trust but I’m not sure how else I can change this soo im open for suggestions
    buy supplies and build the world, if they like they buy

Comment

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
      buy supplies and build the world, if they like they buy
      That still requires trust because if the person refuses to buy the world, the builder loses wls

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Do you have any examples of worlds you have built?
        IGN: Cloverlord
        Current level: 115
        Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
        Instagram: @cloverlordgt
        My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

U have some examples ? I would buy one or two.

Comment

Working...
          X