What it I trade my pristine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it I trade my pristine ?

If I trade my pristine after using it (but before it breaks) and then buy another one will it reset the wear? Because it eventually breaks.
    IGN: iTropical

I'm not pretty sure, but i think it's purely based on luck
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by iTropical View Post
      If I trade my pristine after using it (but before it breaks) and then buy another one will it reset the wear? Because it eventually breaks.
      Some pristines last long and some less. So if you want do that, you maybe lose good pristines too, so not worth of. Same happens if you use pristine just little, drop, take back or just put it on hand and take off and put back. This means, some times pristine will last long some times not, but if you play like that, you never experience this last long pristine either, so you wont win anything.
      Level: 125
      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
        Some pristines last long and some less. So if you want do that, you maybe lose good pristines too, so not worth of. Same happens if you use pristine just little, drop, take back or just put it on hand and take off and put back. This means, some times pristine will last long some times not, but if you play like that, you never experience this last long pristine either, so you wont win anything.
        Great point. Thanks for the help!
        IGN: iTropical

Comment

I'm almost sure that a pristine tool lifetime isn't pre-determined, and that each hit has a slight chance of breaking the tool no matter how long you've been using it.
          "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Working...
          X