Show me around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me around?

Haven’t played since 2013 can people show me how exactly to do fossils or fish? Thanks

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Haven’t played since 2013 can people show me how exactly to do fossils or fish? Thanks
    fossils im not sure but for fishing you just equip a rod buy bait tap bait in water and when splash click it and get rewards
    IGN-Meer6898
    Level-62
    Worlds owned-MEER6898 GOLDKORSC1
    Supporter-yes
    Recycler-yes
    Time Played-1594 hours
    Account created-2173 days ago

Comment

To get fossils in your world, you first have to place a couple of rocks in your world.. Fossils will spawn if many players visit your world everyday..
      World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
      I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
      Main world: Exoskies

Comment

Originally posted by Exoskies View Post
        To get fossils in your world, you first have to place a couple of rocks in your world.. Fossils will spawn if many players visit your world everyday..
        ..once you've got some fossil rocks, use a rock hammer to extract the fossil from the rock. Simply, just hit the rock until something happens. Don't spam click the rock though, so you don't break the fossil accidentally. Do it slowly.

After you've extracted a fossil, break the rock with a Rock Chisel.

You can then pick up and either sell your fossil or put it in a fossil prep station to get an item.
        If you polish the fossil first with a fossil brush, you'll get better loot out of it. (click on the dropped fossil with a fossil brush, before picking it up.

Fishing someone already pretty much explained here, but if you're more interested in it you could try out different rods and baits and see what kind of items you get. Not all baits give the same fish, nor do all rods work the same
        sigpic
        Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Skullifer View Post
          ..once you've got some fossil rocks, use a rock hammer to extract the fossil from the rock. Simply, just hit the rock until something happens. Don't spam click the rock though, so you don't break the fossil accidentally. Do it slowly.

After you've extracted a fossil, break the rock with a Rock Chisel.

You can then pick up and either sell your fossil or put it in a fossil prep station to get an item.
          If you polish the fossil first with a fossil brush, you'll get better loot out of it. (click on the dropped fossil with a fossil brush, before picking it up.

Fishing someone already pretty much explained here, but if you're more interested in it you could try out different rods and baits and see what kind of items you get. Not all baits give the same fish, nor do all rods work the same
          Ah okay. Also how do you get a world lock now? I saw it’s 2,000 gems in the shop isn’t that way too cheap? It was 200,000 when I started playing also I have a seed called null which no one else seems to have? I got it from recycling my items, it would be rarity=1 gem but items without rarity would sometimes give us tons of gems or a negative amount and a dumb seed called null, my luck was bad and I have about 17 of those seeds rip also my inventory seems to be glitched I have a long inventory, like I can keep on scrolling forever is that a new feature? Seems awesome that we don’t have a limit! But back to the point how can I get gems faster? I see tapjoy and ads but dirt happy joy coral and gold don’t give me nearly as much as gems as they used to.

Edit: seems I’m forgetting things I don’t think world locks costed that much I haven’t played in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
            Ah okay. Also how do you get a world lock now? I saw it’s 2,000 gems in the shop isn’t that way too cheap? It was 200,000 when I started playing also I have a seed called null which no one else seems to have? I got it from recycling my items, it would be rarity=1 gem but items without rarity would sometimes give us tons of gems or a negative amount and a dumb seed called null, my luck was bad and I have about 17 of those seeds rip also my inventory seems to be glitched I have a long inventory, like I can keep on scrolling forever is that a new feature? Seems awesome that we don’t have a limit! But back to the point how can I get gems faster? I see tapjoy and ads but dirt happy joy coral and gold don’t give me nearly as much as gems as they used to.

Edit: seems I’m forgetting things I don’t think world locks costed that much I haven’t played in such a long time.
            Oh my god you have a null seed! Those were supposedly removed but seems that your seeds went unaffected. I'm not sure if this is legal but you can probably sell each of those for thousands of world locks. As literally almost nobody else has them.
            (don't get your hopes high, the seeds will probably be deleted on sight, also beware of lowballers.)
            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
              Oh my god you have a null seed! Those were supposedly removed but seems that your seeds went unaffected. I'm not sure if this is legal but you can probably sell each of those for thousands of world locks. As literally almost nobody else has them.
              (don't get your hopes high, the seeds will probably be deleted on sight, also beware of lowballers.)
              Nice to know they’re worth a lot! I was going to sell my fiesta sombrero but it was freaking 2 wls it used to be 200+! I’ll be in seediary selling it

Comment

Working...
              X