Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MystZ View Post
    why do you seem to know all the scammers lol
    It’s funny seeing people get scammed lol not trying to be rude but it’s funny how dumb some people can be.

Comment

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
      It’s funny seeing people get scammed lol not trying to be rude but it’s funny how dumb some people can be.
      Yea quite true I remember that was quite a big thing during that time

Comment

Ikr btw do u have some dls u could lend me

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by RealBestzman View Post
          I recently bought 10k Chandelier Seeds waiting. I realized I cant break all the blocks by myself since my time is limited. If you are able to help drop-down some information about yourself.
          GrowId:
          Have you done this before?
          Some reviews
          Instagram/Discord
          What's the best time we can meet in the game.
          I hope someone can able to help me out!
          Don't trust anyone. I say just sell 6k and keep the rest
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Aren't you the troller with fake null items. The guy who supposedly last played in 2013 and had a nyan cat hat, then your forum account was made in 2016. No posts were made till recently and somehow you know everything going on. I smell a ban evader here.
            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
              Aren't you the troller with fake null items. The guy who supposedly last played in 2013 and had a nyan cat hat, then your forum account was made in 2016. No posts were made till recently and somehow you know everything going on. I smell a ban evader here.
              I provided screenshots and you never talked to me even when I sent you a picture, second I said I’ve been on the forums a while not completely gone during 2013-my return do your research?

Comment

Working...
              X