This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately need the world GTRADIO will overpay

Okay so I was being dishonest, I trash talked the owner of GTRADIO and have been trying to buy it for about a month to no avail, I will pay anyone 30 dls if they buy the world for me, just buy the world for his asking price and pm me I’m tired of negotiating with that dumb ****

So sad how you're trying to scam people.

Comment

nice try Christina rubio
      =IGN : Crausse=
      Instagram : @Crausse_GT
      Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Yes I’m aware that the owner of gtradio is one of the biggest scammers out there, however I’ve been trying to buy it for the past month this is no act. Stop accusing me I just need the world name and that’s all. Also need a hold of the owner of SELLSONG I used to own the world until Wasted’s friend HEYgt scammed it from me

Comment

How would we know that this is not like those scam strategies where the owner has an alt account and will try to act like he wants to buy the thing that he's selling?
          Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
          Don't be like me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
            How would we know that this is not like those scam strategies where the owner has an alt account and will try to act like he wants to buy the thing that he's selling?
            Dunno don’t care just need the names for my song link world

Comment

Why exactly can't you buy it yourself?

Comment

it doesnt benefit the one who helps you. First, says he asks for 40, u wanna buy from us, the middleman, for 30, we would still lose 10 dls reselling it to you, and also, what if you back off after we bought it? Are we supposed to be responsible reselling the world?
                IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Let's stop with the arguing and start respecting eachother more.

If the owner of the world doesn't want to sell you the world, let it be. We can't do anything about it and neither can you so you will just have to forget about it.

Comment

Why do you need the world GTRADIO in the first place?

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

Working...
                    X