Need the following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Yeah that was the plan but now it looks like I’m not reputable, if you would like your items back just tell me or wait for the rest of the orders just need 2 more
    childish behavior tbh.
    "someone said I'm fat so I'm fat"
    really?
    these people trusted you with their items, you said you were going to pay them.

are you reputable? no.
    you didn't pay the people within the time period you gave
    unless you gave them back or paid them, but judging by the above posts, I don't think you did either. (to be fair they're pretty recent)

why do you need 2 more orders to pay them?
    just pay them, they should have put it in a vend in the first place.

also, how are you going to edit a votw, if you cant play for more than 30 minutes without getting a headache? is watching the game easier? doesn't make sense.

Comment

The items displayed are gone. My hammers aren't returned and he didn't pay me as well.
      IGN: ColdB
      Follow me on instagram! @coldb_gt

https://www.instagram.com/coldb_gt/

Comment

Time to grab some popcorn, I guess...
        Write something...

Comment

OP: I need peeps to give me stuff for votw will pay when im done + more depedant on price...
          Forumers: Hey you said 6-8 hours m8 were me items at?
          Ya boi: I need more orders to give them back..

Firstly this makes no sense when you have said items on you and now (accoring to poor old ColdB) there gone...
          looks like this is either:

A) a scamming thread due to you not making sense when saying you get headaches when looking at growtopia for 30 min but then making a votw which could take 10x longer than that.. (credits to MystZ)

Or B) refer to A
          Last edited by 10bang; 12-12-2019, 10:40 PM.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdB View Post
            The items displayed are gone. My hammers aren't returned and he didn't pay me as well.
            i keep reading the thread again and laugh everytime at how it really doesnt make sense. but at least it only took a vampire cape and 10 hammers to prove someone's greediness in "pixels" and inside the forums on top of that...
            not that i care about what i lose ingame anyway

-----
            i even met him online yesterday for a minute and he said he needs to login with his main account in order to pay. and he didnt XD
            Last edited by astinotrix; 12-12-2019, 06:01 PM.
            Ign : Netrex
            Level : 77
            Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
            Originally posted by ZeoFire
            Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            Don't worry, I will...
            Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
              Warnings as to why you should not do this:
              This guy has a bad rep. He was trying to get people to buy the world GTRADIO for dls when the world is not worth the 30 something dls he has offered for it. Obviously his alt owns the world and he wasn't going to buy it back for what he claimed he was. More details here

Even if he had a clean reputation:
              The method he suggested for transferring items is extremely sketchy.
              He offers far too much tip for it to be legit.
              Claims to be inactive so he may collect and forget to repay you.

I know this may count as singling out but people have had their suspicions and I think people should know what they're getting themselves into if they decide to do this.
              I tried to warn you guys, rip.
              Knowledge is power
              Manners Maketh Man

Comment

You guys it’s only been a couple of hours I have school and no time to reply, I took the items so I could drop them off but just went to school not wanting to be late. Just need the last order and you guys can have the world locks sorry for the inconvenience feel free to never use my service again.

Comment

You guys it’s only been a couple of hours I have school and no time to reply, I took the items so I could drop them off but just went to school not wanting to be late. Just need the last order and you guys can have the world locks sorry for the inconvenience feel free to never use my service again.
                  What a service, why do you have to overpay + look like scammer to just save 1-5minutes of your time. I don't want to say anything, but this looks suspiciously. Looks like childish lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
                    I tried to warn you guys, rip.
                    I didn't read everything, rip.
                    Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
                    i keep reading the thread again and laugh everytime at how it really doesnt make sense. but at least it only took a vampire cape and 10 hammers to prove someone's greediness in "pixels" and inside the forums on top of that...
                    not that i care about what i lose ingame anyway

-----
                    i even met him online yesterday for a minute and he said he needs to login with his main account in order to pay. and he didnt XD
                    At least no one else fell for this except us hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ColdB View Post
                      I didn't read everything, rip.

At least no one else fell for this except us hahaha
                      Yeah it also boggles me how you expect a player from 2013 to ruin their reputation over 2 items worth barley a diamond lock

Comment

Yeah it also boggles me how you expect a player from 2013 to ruin their reputation over 2 items worth barley a diamond lock
                        You destroyed your own reputation, not me.
                        - If you can't pay us in 6-8 hours then why make that promise since the beginning?
                        - Why ask us to drop the items off while you can buy the items from our vending machines?
                        - Why do you have the time to edit a video that is Growtopia-related but you can't even spend a few minutes to pay us?

Also, 2013 players doesn't mean that you're trusted or what, it only proves that you are experienced in this game.
                        I, myself is also a player from 2013 but I never used this to make me look trusted.

Now stop lurking around the forums and pay me and netrex already.

Comment

I sent OPCowGamer a private message on forums a few days ago. I was skeptical about the whole thing (give and then pay plus the overpay) so in my PM I asked him if it's alright if I put the items (I decided to supply geigers) in a vending machine that only he will have access to via a door link (the post had said he was afraid of competition but I think he edited that part away) and he can leave the "tip" in the world's donation box. I haven't gotten a reply since.
                          IGN: HartAmara
                          IG: hartamara.gt
                          Discord: HartAmara#9366

Services: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ara-s-services

Comment

Originally posted by HartAmara View Post
                            I sent OPCowGamer a private message on forums a few days ago. I was skeptical about the whole thing (give and then pay plus the overpay) so in my PM I asked him if it's alright if I put the items (I decided to supply geigers) in a vending machine that only he will have access to via a door link (the post had said he was afraid of competition but I think he edited that part away) and he can leave the "tip" in the world's donation box. I haven't gotten a reply since.
                            even if he had replied he wouldnt go to that vending anyway because he cant play growtopia for more than 15 seconds without having headaches, isnt it too obvious
                            Ign : Netrex
                            Level : 77
                            Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                            Originally posted by ZeoFire
                            Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                            Originally posted by Yasuo
                            Don't worry, I will...
                            Windwall that lux ult

Comment

He made a few thread before, making him look rich.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Congrats on destroying your reputation buddy! You were able to acquire items you needed, but atleast you have exposed yourself now! How does it feel like being a scammer?
                                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
                                X