Smithing & Sewing service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithing & Sewing service

Wanna make a twin sword? Maybe an icy axe of winter, but don't have ring of smithing? You've come to the correct place! Here's what I provide in smithing:
    -Ring of smithing
    -blacksmith apron
    -anvil and forge
    You provide:
    -the items you want to smith (tempered axe fragments for example)
    -crystal smithing tools
    -nuclear fuels (11 are needed)
    -5wls as a fee for my service
    Also in the case of icy blades I can provide growch's heart free of charge.
    -------------
    Wanna sew an item but don't have the correct stitches? Well I have all sewing stitches and I can sew any item you want, at a tax of 1wl per item sewed.
    I provide the sewing stitches and sewing machine, you provide the needed bolts!

If interested message me on forums (I barely log on in game but my ign is ooopsi)
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Comment

I don’t recommend this service. He made my cobra staff and then took it. He started calling me dumb for trusting him and /ignored me

Comment

Originally posted by OPCowGamer View Post
          I don’t recommend this service. He made my cobra staff and then took it. He started calling me dumb for trusting him and /ignored me
          never used this guy's service but I can assure you oopsi's rep is better than yours. ignore this possible lie from OPCowGamer, I still believe the service is trustworthy
          Knowledge is power
          Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
            never used this guy's service but I can assure you oopsi's rep is better than yours. ignore this possible lie from OPCowGamer, I still believe the service is trustworthy
            Pm me for proof because as far as I know I’ve done nothing wrong

Comment

Pm me for proof because as far as I know I’ve done nothing wrong
              you know what you've done. ask anyone else who uses collaboration
              Knowledge is power
              Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Can you forge some tempered axe fragments for me? just tell me the world to drop them off. Once you're done, drop the things at EagDonate. I'll probs be inactive for a while so ill drop them tomorrow in your world along with 5wls

Thanks !

Edit: i just want the blades to show off in my collection world lol

- - - Updated - - -

Pathetic lol. Don't try to bring anyone down if you exposed yourself
                u saw nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                  Can you forge some tempered axe fragments for me? just tell me the world to drop them off. Once you're done, drop the things at EagDonate. I'll probs be inactive for a while so ill drop them tomorrow in your world along with 5wls

Thanks !

Edit: i just want the blades to show off in my collection world lol

- - - Updated - - -

Pathetic lol. Don't try to bring anyone down if you exposed yourself
                  From what I remember I gave everyone their items and reimbursed them with 2 dls? Pathetic do your research

Comment

From what I remember I gave everyone their items and reimbursed them with 2 dls? Pathetic do your research
                    proof and we'll believe you. show us proof that they now trust you and you reimbursed them and we won't say another word
                    Knowledge is power
                    Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
                      proof and we'll believe you. show us proof that they now trust you and you reimbursed them and we won't say another word
                      Uh just ask them? I haven’t seen them complain I wonder why?

Comment

Lies lies lies (show proof perhaps?)
                        It's funny how this troll goes around trying to ruin peoples' reputation by accusing people of something he personally does. Nobody used my smithing service yet but I always take screenshots of me returning the item (done this with sewing). Before this guy posts the proof of me scamming which he claims he has, try not to reply to him. I don't want my thread closed because of fights.

Also crunchy, try to meet me in game. I can deposit for the fragments if you don't trust me.

Comment

i dont know ooopsi but that opcow guy is lying 100%

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                            Also crunchy, try to meet me in game. I can deposit for the fragments if you don't trust me.
                            Please just tell me your world with a dbox. Im on a trip tmr thats why i asked for your world. Sorry if you misunderstood

Edit; oh it seems ur active now. Ill pm you
                            - - - Updated - - -

Ya'll ask astinotrix and Coldb if they got their items back. I remember they got scammed and opcow just kept saying they were immature
                            u saw nothing

Comment

Uh just ask them? I haven’t seen them complain I wonder why?
                              hi
                              i still havent gotten my vampire cape back from you, i stopped complaining because im not too childish to keep arguing with a down syndrome for a pixel game item nor do i need to bother wasting my time begging for it knowing that you wont give it back anyway. i have more important stuff to do. you can enjoy the scammed wls meanwhile
                              Last edited by astinotrix; 12-29-2019, 06:55 PM.
                              Ign : Netrex
                              Level : 77
                              Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                              Originally posted by ZeoFire
                              Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                              Originally posted by Yasuo
                              Don't worry, I will...
                              Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Working...
                              X