Clear All

• GrowTube Productions (UPDATED)

Click image for larger version

Name:	81.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	666.4 KB
ID:	6720555

About GrowTube Productions

It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at GrowTube. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of high-quality entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.

Department Teams and Roles

The Writer Team

Screenwriters - The screenwriters are responsible for writing screenplays, and/or, poems, speeches, and more. Their creativity is wide and is capable of different genres. They are also open-minded about certain serious topics.

Creatives - The creatives are responsible for helping the project head developing a story. They are also involved in helping the project head develop existing ideas and projects and how to make them better.

The Music Team

Lyricists- The lyricists are responsible for writing lyrics for any GrowTube original song composition for a project.

Music Composer - The music composers are responsible for composing the film scores needed for original film soundtracks.

Music Producer - The music producers are responsible for playing the film score written by the music composer. They either use a Digital Audio Workstation or play instruments.

The Technical Team

Animators - The animators are the ones responsible for animating the scenes or sequences needed in GrowTube Production's special films.

Pixel Artists - The pixel artists are responsible for making the custom designs needed, and cutting out Growtopian body parts to be used for animation.

Costume Designers - The costume designers are responsible for making the sets needed for every character in the film.

World Builders - The world builders are responsible for making the blueprints for the films by using okass.net/growtopia/planner.php

GrowTube's Works

- We have the right to decline your application or not do an interview with you if we feel uncomfortable with your presence in this server or we have some revelations with you in the past. We don't want anyone spying on us.

- Studio owners with at least 1 major project completed or on-going for at least a couple of months now may not join the Production Department. As much as possible, we want to be consisted with normal members owning nothing similar to GrowTube Productions.

- Payment is 100% not guaranteed for the writer team and music team while payment is guaranteed for all members of the technical team.

- GrowTube Productions is not aiming for a Growie Award anymore. Major projects are an exception.

Click on the poster to apply!

Last edited by JimIzPro; 07-14-2020, 08:13 AM.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Are there any acting roles available? If so, reserve me a spot.
      ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
      Discord: chazing#2359

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue View Post
        Are there any acting roles available? If so, reserve me a spot.
        Casting begins on February.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ok this is dope, I don’t play as much now, mainly play pixel worlds. But this is awesome I’m interested in being a story writer.

If I say so my self I feel like I fit the requirements, I brainstorm a lot of stories in the most random places.

Even if I don’t fit the criteria it would still be good to have an extra story writer(s) and take their ideas to interpret them with others and make a unique film.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfArt View Post
            Ok this is dope, I don’t play as much now, mainly play pixel worlds. But this is awesome I’m interested in being a story writer.

If I say so my self I feel like I fit the requirements, I brainstorm a lot of stories in the most random places.

Even if I don’t fit the criteria it would still be good to have an extra story writer(s) and take their ideas to interpret them with others and make a unique film.
            Great! Join our discord server and hit the film frame on #how-to-work or DM me directly, jimizpro#4028

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
              Great! Join our discord server and hit the film frame on #how-to-work or DM me directly, jimizpro#4028
              Your link doesn’t work and your discord tag is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfArt View Post
                Your link doesn’t work and your discord tag is wrong
                how, wait i'll look into it

- - - Updated - - -

https://discord.gg/SJYvejv or jimizpro#4029 (not 8 god dammit)

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jim, is GrowTube still active?
                  IGN: DyzerKeyzer
                  Lv:58/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
                  2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
                  3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
                  4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Comment

Originally posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
                    Jim, is GrowTube still active?
                    It is and we have renewed our brand!

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                      It is and we have renewed our brand!
                      Whoaaa....sounds Great!
                      IGN: DyzerKeyzer
                      Lv:58/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
                      2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
                      3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
                      4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Comment

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You can always DM Chopin#3444 if you want to apply, I don't know why Jim is trying to take all the applications but 0k
                            I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                              You can always DM Chopin#3444 if you want to apply, I don't know why Jim is trying to take all the applications but 0k
                              cuz u aren't

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X