Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ll do (almost) anything for some wls! v3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by DecipIe View Post
    Can you crop gt body parts?
    wdym?

    10chars
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

    ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47

      finished a dirt farm for LifeGrain/Mr. Nobody
      finished two dirt farms for YeetGod

      working on some for chem
      ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

      ign: phantic
      discord: darkphantic#7895

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        finished one dirt farm for Udder
        finished an auto dirt bfg farm for Chemmie
        ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

        ign: phantic
        discord: darkphantic#7895

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Ermmm would you be interested in harvesting stats?

          We can negotiate your payment if you'd like
          My success story is quitting.
          Hence, my tragedy is playing.

          Visit our totally non rage inducing adventure world MEMERALDHQ! Perhaps you'll win shiny locks...

          Click here for more info!

          IGN : Kaisier / WeebTako (alt)

          Comment


          • #50
            clearing a world, my discord is daneeko#8063 bkvcxfd thanks in advance
            pet egg. eggie boi. it him.

            road to 1 blue gem lock - 3/100dls
            level 125 - 33/125

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by daneeko View Post
              clearing a world, my discord is daneeko#8063 bkvcxfd thanks in advance
              add me? ur friend requests are off

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by DigitalAlphaeus View Post
              Ermmm would you be interested in harvesting stats?

              We can negotiate your payment if you'd like
              sorry, not interested in stat harvesting any more after that last fiasco
              ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

              ign: phantic
              discord: darkphantic#7895

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Need clear world. Two worlds, willing to pay 6 each.
                Interesting threads I've made:
                BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                  Need clear world. Two worlds, willing to pay 6 each.
                  my price is 7wls. if you’re willing to pay that, msg me in game. if not, here’s another service that might be doing it cheaper
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...earing-service
                  ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

                  ign: phantic
                  discord: darkphantic#7895

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Phantic View Post
                    my price is 7wls. if you’re willing to pay that, msg me in game. if not, here’s another service that might be doing it cheaper
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...earing-service
                    I don't mind 7. I can't find you online in-game.
                    Interesting threads I've made:
                    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                      I don't mind 7. I can't find you online in-game.
                      isn’t ur ign Fundaments? i’ve seen you multiple times
                      ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

                      ign: phantic
                      discord: darkphantic#7895

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I need 1.2k Purple Pastel Block seeds 12/WL and 1.2k Purple Pastel Flower Block seeds 12/WL. We can nego the tax if you can help me find/buy them.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          what do you mean managing farmables for our profit?
                          Goals :

                          Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
                          Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

                          Originally posted by Clarken
                          Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Freek View Post
                            what do you mean managing farmables for our profit?
                            for gem* profit. my bad.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by iHerthy View Post
                            I need 1.2k Purple Pastel Block seeds 12/WL and 1.2k Purple Pastel Flower Block seeds 12/WL. We can nego the tax if you can help me find/buy them.
                            can you dm me on discord?
                            ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

                            ign: phantic
                            discord: darkphantic#7895

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              bumping this so it doesn’t get locked
                              ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

                              ign: phantic
                              discord: darkphantic#7895

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Would you manage my farm?
                                Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
                                make it possible if we wait long enough.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X