No announcement yet.

BLOCKCORP | Service Provider (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOCKCORP | Service Provider (UPDATED)

Click image for larger version  Name:	New Forum Banner.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	293.7 KB ID:	6721730
    Block by block we will bring you to the top! Block Corporation is a company founded by Bundestag and xWeird, owned by GrowTube (CEO, CallMeJimPls). It provides various services to the Growtopian Community, at reasonable and affordable prices.

Prices

Shopper Guidelines (Must Read)

How to order?

How to be a BlockCorp Worker?

For any questions or inquiries, you can simply send a forum message, DM us on Discord, or reply to this thread. Thank you, have a nice day and we hope we bring you block by block to the top!
    Last edited by JimIzPro; 07-30-2020, 02:10 AM.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Block Corporation is a company founded by Bundestag (known as "Staggen" today) and xWeird in April 21, 2019.
    didn't know that
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
      didn't know that
      Same. I thought it's just Staggen.

IGN: HartAmara
      IG: hartamara.gt | findworkhere.gt
      Discord: HartAmara#9366

Need Workers? Want work? Click the globe!

SELL QUESTS IN HARTQUEST

Comment

Why not accept orders from forum? Now that you are expanding to other platforms(and even advertising here) why doesn’t start accepting order here? I find it weird that you advertise here and yet doesn’t accept orders from here.

I personally prefer forums because in this case the orders will be transparent. In case of discrepancies, it can easily be checked. Unlike if it’s in-game or forms wherein communication will be very limited. Just a personal opinion.
        Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
          Why not accept orders from forum? Now that you are expanding to other platforms(and even advertising here) why doesn’t start accepting order here? I find it weird that you advertise here and yet doesn’t accept orders from here.

I personally prefer forums because the [my] orders will be transparent. In case of discrepancies, it can easily be checked. Unlike if it’s in-game or forms wherein communication will be very limited. Just a personal opinion.
          its harder to keep track of the many orders that they get
          IGN: Manav

“The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” - Ingrid Newkirk

Comment

Originally posted by manav View Post
            its harder to keep track of the many orders that they get
            Isn’t in-game order even harder? Checking mailboxes one by one and in case of donation box, the only option there is receive all (donations inside, not sure if you can one by one delete message so in mail box) and even trying to catch a person online. I personally and firmly believes that’s its way harder to track orders in-game.

*at the very least, forum ordering is same as Instagram. Except for the limited mailbox space here’s in forums.
            Although they could segregate order messages, such as for world clearing message person A. For ghost message person B, etc.
            Or from thread replies, by opening many mediums, it’s not like all people will order here.
            Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

Isn’t in-game order even harder? Checking mailboxes one by one and in case of donation box, the only option there is receive all (donations inside, not sure if you can one by one delete message so in mail box) and even trying to catch a person online. I personally and firmly believes that’s its way harder to track orders in-game.

*at the very least, forum ordering is same as Instagram. Except for the limited mailbox space here’s in forums.
              Although they could segregate order messages, such as for world clearing message person A. For ghost message person B, etc.
              Or from thread replies, by opening many mediums, it’s not like all people will order here.
              i guess they changed it, used to be google forms
              IGN: Manav

“The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” - Ingrid Newkirk

Comment

I personally prefer forums because in this case the orders will be transparent. In case of discrepancies, it can easily be checked. Unlike if it’s in-game or forms wherein communication will be very limited. Just a personal opinion.
                Hey there, I've also thought of that too! However, we'll keep this clean for this thread will only be for worker application forms and questions. You can send me a message here on Forums too! (I'm going to add that)

Trying every possible way even if it burns me out. Thank you for your suggestion!

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

To anyone wondering, here are the possible upcoming ways to order now :

Google Forms
                  Instagram
                  Forums
                  Discord
                  In-game
                  change da world
                  my final message
                  goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
                    To anyone wondering, here are the possible upcoming ways to order now :

Google Forms
                    Instagram
                    Forums
                    Discord
                    In-game
                    It's on the thread

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                      It's on the thread
                      u told me to bump so that was my bump
                      change da world
                      my final message
                      goodbye

Comment

We will look for more workers soon!

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hello! We are looking for more workers, especially Dirt Farm Makers! If you wish to join, please click this link below.
                          https://forms.gle/DL4tFHbqJb55K6oEA
                          change da world
                          my final message
                          goodbye

Comment

We are now looking for workers (the fill-up form is on the thread) and we have opened ordering via Google Forms through here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FMy...fpdy8pQ6fS-9QU

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X