Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyn's Music Transcription Service

wasn't sure whether to post here or in buying&selling lol
    So, as the title suggests, I decided to open up a music service. For those of you unfamiliar with my music, you can find most of it in the world SYMPHONICS. There's both new and old stuff there, but it should be fairly obvious which is newer and better.

If anybody's interested in commissioning me for music, please respond to this thread with the following details:
    The song you want:
    World name: (This is where I'll be making the music, preferably the world should be clear as working with a built world leads to all sorts of problems.)
    What /time suits you to meet:
    How much you're willing to pay:
    Preferable method of contact:
    Any other details/requests: (For example; only 1 row of music, only specific part of song, avoid audioracks if possible, etc.)
    Also note that I won't fulfill every request, so please don't be offended if I refuse your request for any reason.
    If I do decide to do your request, please don't rush me as these take time to make and sometimes I may be busy.

Current waiting list:
    • Mr.Snowy (Empire State of Mind)

Finished:
    • None yet
    Last edited by DynPlaysGT; 06-02-2020, 06:08 PM. Reason: added first request to waiting list
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

May I ask is are reservations allowed?
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
      May I ask is are reservations allowed?
      I'm assuming by reservations you mean reserving a post and editting it later?

I probably should've specified in the OP, but I'm not necessarily doing a first-come-first-serve here. I'm just going to do whichever requests I feel like doing whenever I feel like doing them, so a reservation might not really help. That being said, I will try to prioritise early orders first so I don't keep people waiting too long if possible.

To answer your question, feel free to reserve a post if you want, I have no problem at all with reservations, it just might not matter much in this case.

Comment

Yes, I'm trying to pick a music from yt that I never heard yet in growtopia
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        *Hasagi*
        Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
        *Soryegadon*

Comment

Bump, anyone interested?

Comment

I'm a pianist, but I don't know how to transcribe songs to Growtopia. Can you show me?
            IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

Comment

The song you want: Empire State of Mind part 2 broken down
              World name: (This is where I'll be making the music, preferably the world should be clear as working with a built world leads to all sorts of problems.) DRJUVEY
              What /time suits you to meet: Anytime during the day after 11am est (contact me on discord)
              How much you're willing to pay: 30 WLs/row?
              Preferable method of contact: Instagram (Juveygt) or Discord (becky lynch#1980)
              Any other details/requests: (For example; only 1 row of music, only specific part of song, avoid audioracks if possible, etc.) I want at least 3 rows of music, but make sure to include at least the song up to the first chorus
              IGN: Juvey
              I am not Snowyfox.
              Cry about it

Comment

The song you want: Fukushigi no carte
                World name: (This is where I'll be making the music, preferably the world should be clear as working with a built world leads to all sorts of problems.) AOBUTAOP
                What /time suits you to meet: 03:00-07:00 gt just DM me before hand. alot more on weekends
                How much you're willing to pay: I'll let you decide the amount up to 450 wls.
                Preferable method of contact: garade#9791 on discord
                Any other details/requests: (For example; only 1 row of music, only specific part of song, avoid audioracks if possible, etc.) Can you try to fit as much as the song as possible, and on a sidenote hello again

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
                  I'm a pianist, but I don't know how to transcribe songs to Growtopia. Can you show me?
                  I'm not really offering lessons, sorry. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you're a pianist though, just wrench yourself to see which note you're standing on and match it with the sheets.

Originally posted by Mr.Snowy View Post
                  The song you want: Empire State of Mind part 2 broken down
                  World name: (This is where I'll be making the music, preferably the world should be clear as working with a built world leads to all sorts of problems.) DRJUVEY
                  What /time suits you to meet: Anytime during the day after 11am est (contact me on discord)
                  How much you're willing to pay: 30 WLs/row?
                  Preferable method of contact: Instagram (Juveygt) or Discord (becky lynch#1980)
                  Any other details/requests: (For example; only 1 row of music, only specific part of song, avoid audioracks if possible, etc.) I want at least 3 rows of music, but make sure to include at least the song up to the first chorus
                  Sounds good, I'll see what I can do.
                  I'll contact you via discord when I'm ready to start.

Originally posted by Garade View Post
                  The song you want: Fukushigi no carte
                  Sorry but I'm not too sure if I'm gonna be able to do that. I tend to avoid most anime music.

Comment

CAN YOU MAKE A HARDBASS SONG?!?!!?
                    MY SERVICE:JUST FREE HARVESTING WITH SORROW AND DCS

AND HOW DO YOU MAKE THE SPOILER SIGNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

The song I want: Someone you loved
                      World name: Any world name.
                      What time: Any time really, if I'm on msg me. (ChowChows)
                      How much I'm willing to pay: like 20-30 wls I guess I'm not really sure how much services are
                      The preferable method of contact: Discord: ChowChows#8523 or msg me in-game ChowChows
                      Noooooo problemo

Comment

The song you want: Empty Crown by Yas
                        World name: Random Cleared World (if ever this request gets approved as well)
                        What /time suits you to meet: 12 AM GT Time - 10 AM GT Time
                        How much you're willing to pay: 30wls/row
                        Preferable method of contact: Discord (WLCA#7758)
                        Any other details/requests: (For example; only 1 row of music, only specific part of song, avoid audioracks if possible, etc.) None!

Thanks!
                        Last edited by WLCA; 06-23-2020, 04:27 AM.
                        Instagram : @welca.gt
                        Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

Working...
                        X