Need World Testers v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need World Testers v2

Hello again. I need assistance in testing a world with heavy parkour. There's also some puzzles you solve in the parkour itself to make if more fun & unique. One part of the world isn't done, but I just need help testing the other parts while I work on the last parts.

All you need to do is find out if the entrances are working, etc, and I'll fix them.

Would be appreciated, also, if you are good or somewhat decent at parkour.

IGN, account creation, and level is required. I need a few world testers (you'll also get a collaboration board with your name in it if you finish it)
    IGN: kroakie
    "7/19/13"

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    Hello again. I need assistance in testing a world with heavy parkour. There's also some puzzles you solve in the parkour itself to make if more fun & unique. One part of the world isn't done, but I just need help testing the other parts while I work on the last parts.

All you need to do is find out if the entrances are working, etc, and I'll fix them.

Would be appreciated, also, if you are good or somewhat decent at parkour.

IGN, account creation, and level is required. I need a few world testers (you'll also get a collaboration board with your name in it if you finish it)
    IGN: yo56789
    Account creation: (I assume this means the date) 5 months ago
    Level 35
    Hi

Comment

Bumping it up.
      IGN: kroakie
      "7/19/13"

Comment

jyhnxx
        897d ago
        lv23

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
        Random stuff in GOLA
        ▲◭△△△◮▲
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

I would personally rate my parkour skills a 6/10 if your comparing me with parkour champions who can complete the world "PARKOUR" hardest level in below 2 mins... anyways im acttually a veteran fromm2013 who came back this year, so i wouldnt be too sure ever since i quitted in late 2015

- - - Updated - - -

IGN : MadaraVchiha
          Level : 45
          Almost 75 Days Old...
          • IGN : MadaraVchiha
          • Level : 48
          • Epic Quest 8/32
          • 75 Days Old With 3 Years Of Experience...
          • Insta : @MadaraVchihaGT

Comment

Working...
          X