Leave a comment:

• Metrix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Metrix
    started a topic Paying up to 3 DLS for a world design

Paying up to 3 DLS for a world design

ATTENTION GROWTOPIANS!

I am building a new version of my main world METRIXYT (as I do almost every month or so haha) and I need your assistance in designing it.

Here are some things I need in the world:
    -Vend area, with a good amount of vends and portals above each vend
    -A very large vip area that is under the main world
    -A small adventure parkour for people to do while they wait for stuff or whatever (about the size it is now)
    -A small to medium sized trade area
    -A public wrench area near the white door
    -A small collection area to flex
    -Donation boxes and mailboxes
    -Minimalist, expensive, modern design (make use of dimension blocks because i love those)
    -And a bunch of mini games for people to play (im going to hold events every week and give stuff away)

I would like the vends to be on one side of the world, and the parkour and trade area near the white door, and the mini games can be far away from the rest of the world since they take up space.

Here is my current world render: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...m/metrixyt.png

Payment:
    If I use any part of your world design, I will pay you. But if I love your design and I use the whole thing I will pay you between 1 and 3 DLS depending on how much I like it. I will only be paying people for the design if I use it so do take note of that.

I recommend using cernodiles world planner: https://tools.cernodile.com/planner.php

If you need anymore input from me to design the perfect world, message me on discord, my server is linked in my signature.
Working...
X