Leader930’s Unique Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader930’s Unique Services

Hey guy’s! I’ve been bored and I don’t have much to do in game so I’ve decided to put my items to good use, the services I’m currently offering are:

Level 5 Ancestral Tesseract Of Dimensions, Buddy’s block head and level 9 frugal framework breaking service: This will allow you to farm asteroids, hover plats one way blocks etc. This is also massively profitable for breaking fossils as fossil rocks are worth much more than polished fossils.

Level 4 Ancestral Seed Of Life planting service: I will plant your seeds for you providing a large decrease in grow time. Especially useful for high rarity trees.

Level 6 Ancestral Orb of Time provider harvesting: this means I will harvest your providers such Science Stations, Tackle boxes etc, with my Orb of Time providing you with a 11% reduce in time. This effectively increases your profits by 1.11 times.

Price: Free, feel free to donate if you need full worlds done though

Harvesting service with Sorrows and DCS

Price: Free, you provide fuel

World clearing with Diggers Spade: obviously the best item in growtopia, the diggers spade makes short work of worlds meaning if you’re in a hurry this is the service for you. If I get an influx of orders it may take awhile for me to deliver.
    Price: Closed for now, too many requests

Stuff Weather Machine: If you’re interested just let me know, I’ve got loads of items I can put in including: Diggers Spade, F Eyes, Level 5 ancestral, Zeus (I have 2) and Golden Growtokens.
    Price: Free

Middleman service: Use this only if you feel comfortable and both parties trust me, I’ve played over 7 years and am a fairly reputable member of the community and forums.
    Price: Free for any trade under 15 Dls, 1.5% tax for trades over 15 Dls.
    Last edited by Leader930; 08-03-2020, 03:57 AM.
    Acount Made March 3 2013

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post
    Hey guy’s! I’ve been bored and I don’t have much to do in game so I’ve decided to put my items to good use, the services I’m currently offering are:

Level 6 Ancestral Orb of Time provider harvesting: this means I will harvest your providers such Science Stations, Tackle boxes etc, with my Orb of Time providing you with a 11% reduce in time. This effectively increases your profits by 1.11 times.

World clearing with Diggers Spade: obviously the best item in growtopia, the diggers spade makes short work of worlds meaning if you’re in a hurry this is the service for you. If I get an influx of orders it may take awhile for me to deliver.
    Price: Pay whatever you feel to be fair!

Stuff Weather Machine: If you’re interested just let me know, I’ve got loads of items I can put in including: Diggers Spade, F Eyes, Level 6 Orb and Golden Growtoken.

Middleman service: Use this only if you feel comfortable and both parties trust me, I’ve played over 7 years and am a fairly reputable member of the community and forums.
    Might be interested in the orb if time as I have science stats. (Also never knew the orb if time was in the game)
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
      Might be interested in the orb if time as I have science stats. (Also never knew the orb if time was in the game)
      Shoot me a PM in-game if I’m online or on the forums if I’m not and I can help you out!
      Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

OMG LV CARRYING ON MY LEGACY ILYYY
        *Insert interesting signature here*

Comment

Can u clear some worlds for me? Idk how much I should pay you though
          IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
          Rayman: 0/1
          DLS: 70/100
          LVL: 62/125

Comment

Originally posted by GamingKyle View Post
            Can u clear some worlds for me? Idk how much I should pay you though
            Sure! Shoot me a pm
            Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

I also need world clearing, but world is probably 1/4 cleared already. I'll send a pm. Thanks
              IGN: Okuninushi
              Account Created: ~2014
              Hours Played: 700+ Hours
              Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

I’ve cleared a few worlds and harvested a full world of tackles
                Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Dude cleared a world for me in idk how many minutes. Funny enough, i put the world on public without noticing the jammer wasn't locked but he didin't take it

Comment

Stuff Weather Machine: If you’re interested just let me know, I’ve got loads of items I can put in including: Diggers Spade, F Eyes, Level 6 Orb and Golden Growtoken.

I need some worlds cleared.
                    bruh

Comment

Nice Service!
                      bruh

Comment

Bumpy
                        Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Bumping
                            Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

I sent you a pm!...i think. Idk why sent messages aren't appearing in my inbox soo i'll send another one in case hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X