Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**SONG REQUEST** Can Anyone Do the Skyrim Theme Song IN-GAME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SONG REQUEST** Can Anyone Do the Skyrim Theme Song IN-GAME?

Hey Growtopians, Ahrcéus here.

This is just a quick request for anyone wishing to do this in-game. I've been hoping to come across a music world where I could freely copy the Skyrim Theme Song "Dovahkiin". However, if you guys do know any worlds out there that already have this theme song recreated, and free to copy, kindly reply to this thread.

Bonus: I'm serious about this, whoever suggests a good world with a great recreation of the theme song, will have the background song featured on one of my future Good Game Growtopia episodes up on my channel, as well as the name of the creator/s and the world name.

Just a simple request.

Cheers!

~Ahrcéus
    Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

You misplaced your thread mister Ahrcéus, but good luck on finding it
    IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

coolcool

free bump
      BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Have you tried checking the different public song halls such as; SONGTOPIAN, SONGS, MUSICSTORE, THEMUSIC, etc? There are many songs available for copy in those worlds. Good luck & bump ^
        i make music;check out FIRUSONG.
        new song: (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) "Centimeter" by the peggies @ THEPGGIES

Discord: Zefiru#9710 | Instagram: @zefiru.gt

Comment

Yikes.

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
          You misplaced your thread mister Ahrcéus, but good luck on finding it
          Oof, my bad. I simply thought this would be the right place...oh well. Thanks anyway, RandomGrowtopiaChicken

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          coolcool

free bump
          Yes yes

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kristijan View Post
          Have you tried checking the different public song halls such as; SONGTOPIAN, SONGS, MUSICSTORE, THEMUSIC, etc? There are many songs available for copy in those worlds. Good luck & bump ^
          Yeaaaah...I've been to Songtopian, and I found quite an okay one. But I was wondering if there could be others out there.

OH! I haven't heard of SONGS, MUSICSTORE and THEMUSIC. Will definitely check those out. Thanks, Kristijan!
          sigpic

Comment

Good Luck Dragonborn, May Talos be with you.

Comment

Wonderful.

Originally posted by JackMoon View Post
              Good Luck Dragonborn, May Talos be with you.
              Thank you, Traveler. May your road lead you to warm sands, my friend.
              sigpic

Comment

Song is in DRACONIC, DRACONIC2, and DRACONIC3. Message DynPlaysGT -- not sure if he's going to give you the song but he might, idk.
                IGN: Demystify
                Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
                Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

Got it, thanks!

Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
                  Song is in DRACONIC, DRACONIC2, and DRACONIC3. Message DynPlaysGT -- not sure if he's going to give you the song but he might, idk.
                  Ooooh, I just ventured there moments ago, and wow. This is awesome. I don't know if DynPlaysGT ever goes online though, but thanks for the suggestion, lukj2001. Big help!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
                    Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post
                    Ooooh, I just ventured there moments ago, and wow. This is awesome. I don't know if DynPlaysGT ever goes online though, but thanks for the suggestion, lukj2001. Big help!
                    Actually, the song in DRACONIC is "Fires of a Revolution" by Lionel Yu/musicalbasics. That being said, DRACONIC2 and 3 do indeed have different parts of the Skyrim theme.
                    I doubt I'm going to make public free copies of those any time soon, they're quite old and don't really meet a desirable level of quality.
                    However, I may be willing to make an entirely new version for you... 👀 any part in particular you want?
                    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                    I love her so so much eee
                    how do I add back my sigpic
                    IGN: Dynnie
                    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post

Actually, the song in DRACONIC is "Fires of a Revolution" by Lionel Yu/musicalbasics. That being said, DRACONIC2 and 3 do indeed have different parts of the Skyrim theme.
                      I doubt I'm going to make public free copies of those any time soon, they're quite old and don't really meet a desirable level of quality.
                      However, I may be willing to make an entirely new version for you... 👀 any part in particular you want?
                      Ooooh!

Hey DynPlaysGT! Apologies for this late response. I actually finished the entire Draconic Trilogy (I sadly got disconnected when I reached the Hall of Winners of DRACONIC3, but I finished the entire thing), and I have to say it was an amazing adventure! I loved the dragon aesthetic it imbibed, and I chose the 'dragon-friend' questline. Marvelous.

About that new version daaaaaang, for real though? That'll be awesome! If it's okay, I'm really eager to have the Skyrim Theme Song "Dovahkiin" in full, or something close to that. That's really what I've been searching for

Either way, if I have to pay for anything, kindly let me know. I understand music composing/coding in-game is tedious work.

Thank you, DynPlaysGT! Stay awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooh!

Hey DynPlaysGT! Apologies for this late response. I actually finished the entire Draconic Trilogy (I sadly got disconnected when I reached the Hall of Winners of DRACONIC3, but I finished the entire thing), and I have to say it was an amazing adventure! I loved the dragon aesthetic it imbibed, and I chose the 'dragon-friend' questline. Marvelous.

About that new version daaaaaang, for real though? That'll be awesome! If it's okay, I'm really eager to have the Skyrim Theme Song "Dovahkiin" in full, or something close to that. That's really what I've been searching for

Either way, if I have to pay for anything, kindly let me know. I understand music composing/coding in-game is tedious work.

Thank you, DynPlaysGT! Stay awesome
                        Ay, thanks for checking out my worlds, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Unfortunately, I don't think the full theme will fit into a single GT world, but I'll see what I can do.

Payment is completely optional, it'd be greatly appreciated but what you pay (if at all) is up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post

Ay, thanks for checking out my worlds, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Unfortunately, I don't think the full theme will fit into a single GT world, but I'll see what I can do.

Payment is completely optional, it'd be greatly appreciated but what you pay (if at all) is up to you.
                          Wow! Sure thing, no worries man! If it's okay, I do hope you could do your composition of the song in my guild world, GOODGAMERSGUILD. I'll make sure to compensate you as well!

Then again, a massive thank you, DynPlaysGT!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! Sure thing, no worries man! If it's okay, I do hope you could do your composition of the song in my guild world, GOODGAMERSGUILD. I'll make sure to compensate you as well!

Then again, a massive thank you, DynPlaysGT!
                            Currently working on it in a music simulator, I'll send you a video when I'm finished and you can choose the part you like most to add to the world.

Comment

Hey, I'd like to discuss it more. msg me in game: skysound

I have my drafted version in LEOTHEPILLO, visit it anytime and leave me a sign ; D
                              Last edited by SkySound; 08-23-2020, 01:03 PM.
                              Originally posted by SkySound
                              Oh yeah baby, it's TRIPLE!
                              Next Goal:
                              Achievement: PARKOUR! - Earned for being there when Rollback 6, 7, and 8 happened (omegalul)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X