Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plant seeds for me for 5 wls/farm (~15 minutes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant seeds for me for 5 wls/farm (~15 minutes)

I DO NOT NEED THIS ANYMORE

I have TONS of seeds. I have over 300k seeds of lgrid and chand and some o ther farmables. I need people to plant them for me. I will be paying 5 wls per farm that you plant. It will take approximately 12-20 minutes depending on your speed. This is how the deal will go: I will drop 2600 seeds in a farm world and give you access. You message me when it’s done and I’ll pay you the 5 wls. Don’t try to scam me because that’s not cool. Also you will make a lot more wls if you just continue planting for me because I currently have over a hundred farms and I plan to acquire more in the future.

I strongly recommend a chicken plow. If you don’t have one, I’ll be happy to lend you mine in exchange for the equal value of the plow (give it back afterwards)

If you scam, I will write your name here:

Also I will message all of the mods on the forums (WITH PROOF).
    Last edited by Jewish; 07-27-2020, 12:01 AM.
    IGN: JJEW

Goals:
    Have a real goal 0/1

Id like to help u but how do u farm 100+ farms of lgrid... Thats sounds impossible even with bfg...
    CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
      Id like to help u but how do u farm 100+ farms of lgrid... Thats sounds impossible even with bfg...
      I don’t farm them. I am planning for harvest fest
      IGN: JJEW

Goals:
      Have a real goal 0/1

Comment

I can help

Originally posted by Jewish View Post
        I have TONS of seeds. I have over 300k seeds of lgrid and chand and some other farmables. I need people to plant them for me. I will be paying 5 wls per farm that you plant. It will take approximately 12-20 minutes depending on your speed. This is how the deal will go: I will drop 2600 seeds in a farm world and give you access. You message me when it’s done and I’ll pay you the 5 wls. Don’t try to scam me because that’s not cool. Also you will make a lot more wls if you just continue planting for me because I currently have over a hundred farms and I plan to acquire more in the future.

I strongly recommend a chicken plow. If you don’t have one, I’ll be happy to lend you mine in exchange for the equal value of the plow (give it back afterwards)

I can do each farm for a 5 wls

Comment

i can do it but no have chimken
          growid hungrykittyy

Comment

Heyo!

I would like to plant! I rly need xp...
            GrowID: mkasu
            World: mkasu
            Msg me if need help...
            Im not online at
            weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Boom! View Post
              I would like to plant! I rly need xp...
              You can't get xp from planting though..

Comment

I'll do this.
                IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
                Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

Count me in!
                  SELLING G SPRAY AND D SPRAYS AT WOWS! ALSO SSPS AND SURGICAL STUFFS!

Comment

Eh, i'm interested! Send me a message either through discord or fourms if you're willing!
                    Discord: Ctjh#0099

Comment

I'm willing to help you. My GrowID and world with mailbox is in my signature, you can also pm me here on the forums.

Just tell me if you want me to help. I'll be borrowing your chicken plow for an equivalent price tho.
                      I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                      World: BDCMARS
                      Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

I will help you plant 5.. hit me up in game..
                        World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
                        I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
                        Main world: Exoskies

Comment

Me want also, But probably after clash msg me on the forums.
                          IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                          Rayman: 0/1
                          DLS: 70/100
                          LVL: 62/125

Comment

shame haha. woukd've been a good job tbh
                            I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                            World: BDCMARS
                            Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish View Post
                              I DO NOT NEED THIS ANYMORE

I have TONS of seeds. I have over 300k seeds of lgrid and chand and some o ther farmables. I need people to plant them for me. I will be paying 5 wls per farm that you plant. It will take approximately 12-20 minutes depending on your speed. This is how the deal will go: I will drop 2600 seeds in a farm world and give you access. You message me when it’s done and I’ll pay you the 5 wls. Don’t try to scam me because that’s not cool. Also you will make a lot more wls if you just continue planting for me because I currently have over a hundred farms and I plan to acquire more in the future.

Woah rich.
                              Hi.

Comment

Working...
                              X