Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got scammed can someone help

Hi

So you might not remember but a few months ago me and phantic and a few others got scammed by Usualgt

We were managing the science station farms and got our deposits stolen from us

I know phantic has given me 40 wls but I wanted to ask if anyone else could donate as I lost over 1 dl worth on my deposit that got scammed and I would like help earning it back if possible

And I would like to ask if anyone has any spare wls to donate as I worked hard to earn the wls to deposit for the science station managing job

Feel free to comment below this thread

Comment

Why can't you work from the 40 wls u got
      sigpic
      SigPic by Noobified
      PFP By Jaqkey
      iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
      you could get a follow back
      yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
      IGN: okay990gt / okay990
      World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

eeeee singling out....

I mean, nowadays getting a DL is easier than it would've been some years back. Kinda no excuse for you to not be able to recover from that.

On top of that, I don't know how y'all get scammed (an accident where you left the WLs free to take, or you failed to ignore the risk of doing deposit related stuff), but either way, anything that involves a deposit could risk you getting scammed, even if the person claims to be "trusted", which by now, you should've already known, and by taking that risk, you should be ready to take any consequences of said action.

On ways to get the DL back, just do a BFG or buy less sell more or sth, idk (im trash at profiting ), try asking people. But yeah, like the guy above me said, do something with that 40 WLs or something.
        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Sry to hear, but there's not much you can do.
          Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
          http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Comment

Originally posted by okay990gt View Post
            Why can't you work from the 40 wls u got
            I am trying to find jobs in the game to earn more wls but it is hard to find any jobs with trusted people as most are trying to scam only

Also I spent some wls to try and do geiger farming and also a lot of things are expensive still such as a farm needs more than 40 wls to give a good profit

Comment

Originally posted by cooldylan12 View Post
              I am trying to find jobs in the game to earn more wls but it is hard to find any jobs with trusted people as most are trying to scam only

Also I spent some wls to try and do geiger farming and also a lot of things are expensive still such as a farm needs more than 40 wls to give a good profit
              With 40 wls you can buy a almost a full farm of pepper/ftanks and you could farm that everyday increasing your seed count getting gems would be profit. You could farm until harvest fest and get some balance mooncakes for more profit.
              sigpic
              SigPic by Noobified
              PFP By Jaqkey
              iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
              you could get a follow back
              yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
              IGN: okay990gt / okay990
              World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

Originally posted by cooldylan12 View Post

When i first came back to the game after lossing pretty much everything with zero fund left, i use some left over junk to buy a Geiger counter. For a month, i've been using that and earn about 1 diamond lock. I use that diamond lock to start off my day till this date.
                You got 40, so you can already do so much to get that 1 dl back. Consider buying farmables to farm.

Comment

as okay990gt said its probably best to use those 40 wls to get back on your feet as asking for wls / help on getting them can take much longer than what you could've done in 1-3 days
                  Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X